Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE LUSH THREAD

Hello, welcome to the new official Lush thread. 

Feel free to post about new releases, reviews and everything else Lush related! 

New Releases 

Spoiler

Hair Care

Spoiler

Facial Skincare

Spoiler
No Trouble With Beards And Stubble Beard Oil
07945.jpg

Bath Bombs/Melts

Spoiler
Mom, Look What I Made For You Bath Bomb
07920.jpg
Incredible Mom Bath Bomb
07918.jpg
Madame President Bath Bomb
07919.jpg
The Modfather Bubble Bar
07941.jpg
Fun For All The Family Bubble Bar
07942.jpg

Mother Of Pearl Bubbleroon
07924.jpg

Mom In a Spin Bubble Bar
07925.jpg

Purple Drain Bubbleroon
07923.jpg

Citrus Are Doing It For Themselves Bubbleroon
07922.jpg

Seven Deadly Spins Bubble Bar
07935.jpg
Milky Bath Bubble Bar (New Formula)
06144.jpg

Soaps, Scrubs and Jellies

Spoiler
Dirty Springwash
07943.jpg
Antiope
07954.jpg
Chamomile Lawn
07930.jpg
Raspberry Milkshake
07953.jpg
Rosebud
07927.jpg
Purple Loosestrife
07929.jpg
Lemon Zest
07928.jpg
Moustachio
07944_b
Deep Sleep Shower Jelly

08148.jpg

Lotions and Balms
Spoiler

Makeup/Perfume/Mouthwash

Spoiler
The Olive Branch Body Spray
08091.jpg
Honey I Washed The Kids Body Spray
08090.jpg
Plum Rain Body Spray
07415.jpg
Charisma Warming Skin Tint
03707.jpg

Feeling Younger Luminous Highlighter Skin Tint
03708.jpg

Eyes Right Mascara
06428.jpg
Independent Eyeliner
03714.jpg

Bath Oils/Massage Bars

Spoiler
 Honey Bear Massage Bar
07926.jpg
You've Been Mangoed
07861.jpg
Razzle Dazzle
07899.jpg
Revelations
07858.jpg
Polyamorous
07857.jpg
Oil On Troubled Water
07864.jpg
Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment
07860.jpg
Magnificent
07856.jpg
Happy Thoughts
07870.jpg
Ginger
07867.jpg
Furze
07866.jpg
Flower's Barrow
07868.jpg
Floating Island
07862.jpg
Dreamtime
07859.jpg
Double Vitality
07869.jpg
Delight
07863.jpg
Cloak Of Invisibility
07865.jpg
Ceridwen's Cauldron
00592.jpg

Upcoming Releases

Spoiler
 Screenshot (14).png

Re: THE LUSH THREAD

Okay, I'm all for creepy Halloween things, but an eyeball floating in my tub might be a bit too freaky 🙈

Does Lush still have their perfume parties?  They used to call them Forum Perfumes, but with social media platforms, forums started dying out.

THE LUSH THREAD

Maybe this belongs on the indie perfume thread, but I was THRILLED that The Smell of Weather Turning wasn't discontinued, just website-only. Found my signature scent and then it vanished. dying to get that, and Kerbside Violet. But $$$$.

476A3328-9922-4B6F-98A9-4F08E03BB2D9.jpeg

Did you guys see this? Yay!

I didn't know this was LE before but I got the set as a gift for xmas and I LOVED the smell so I'm glad I can pick it up whenever I please now 🙂

I just came over to post this!   I'm sooooo stoked! This is my all time favorite Lush product ever! Smells sooooooo good and I literally stock up and hoard it all year at Christmas time and just ran out of my last bottle last week!

Best.  News.  Ever.  ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

@SpaceLlama @blackkitty2014 

That's great, @blackkitty2014

I'm surprised they didn't do this sooner. It's such a well-loved scent. 

OMG! @unfungirl!!!! Look!!! ^^^^  I don't like this but I know you do! 😄

@veronika23@suzyo, i need them to bring back my beloved bath bomb Godiva and my dream will be completed. lol

I'm not into rose scents, but it's about time they made Rose Jam permanent. Now they just need to come out with more body conditioners.

The Guardian of the Forest Bath Bomb and Milky Bar Soap are now part of the permanent Lush collection. 05992.jpg

08218.jpg

Adorable @SpaceLlama!

Oh that milk bottle is so cute!!!

Oh that milk bottle is so cute!!!

The Shark Fin Soap is back!02856.jpg

From Lush:

Did you know that shark populations have decreased by more than 90 percent in the last 40 years? As apex predators, sharks keep our oceans in balance and without them, marine ecosystems are being destroyed beyond repair. Help #savesharks and lather up with this lavender-lime soap. 

In memory of Rob Stewart, 100 percent of Shark Fin Soap sales will support the Rob Stewart Foundation, established in 2017. The foundation will continue Rob’s work to save sharks, the oceans and humankind.

It is available online now and there is a special event about ocean conservation at Lush Robson in Vancouver, B.C. on July 28th where you can buy it in person and meet the charity pot partners from 12-3pm.

RE: Re: THE LUSH THREAD

@SpaceLlama, just went on their site to pick this up for my sister who is a big Lush fan, and was so bummed to see it is sold out😣 Do you know if it goes in and out of stock or if it’s a seasonal/summer item? I’ve only purchased from Lush a couple of times so I’m not real familiar with their product lines.

Re: RE: Re: THE LUSH THREAD

It is a limited edition soap that comes out yearly around shark week. I have no idea if they'll restock or not, but there are a lot of complaints about how fast they sold on their instagram. They said on instagram that they would release it in select stores soon, but they don't have dates or locations yet. Hopefully they can give more details soon since it sold out ridiculously fast. 

@eshoe

OMG!  This is adorable and I love the cause that this soap supports! ❤️   @SpaceLlama

I know right! ❤ The Charity Pot also raises funds for similar shark/ocean conservation organisations (although it is less cute than the shark soap) @Tamara76

Have you tried it before @SpaceLlama? I hate lavender but I kinda want this. lol

Unfortunately, no, @veronika23

I wish they had it in all stores since I like to smell the products and I hate shipping fees. It looks very similar to the Sea Vegetable soap that is part of their permanent collection, so I'd recommend maybe going to smell that one irl to get an idea. They use the same ingredients for fragrance, but I'm not sure about the concentrations. 

Thanks so much for this @SpaceLlama 🙂

7 Replies
testing