cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

Re: RE: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

Interesting @KNC24; i hadn't heard about this, but I typically stay away from reviews for this reason; I feel like (and I may be the minority) that reviews should be specific to reviewing the product and not customer service. It does speak to where we should be able to review customer service stuff. Lately, I know folks have had lots of issues with sample quality, shipment quality, and even things in their order. I guess besides calling into Care, there is no process for alerting the community to review this separate than the actual product review page. 

I wonder if the product is truly out of stock and the warehouse and website just aren't in sync. 

RE: Re: RE: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

@veronika23. I should have tagged you

RE: Re: RE: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

Ppl getting their orders cancelled a few days after paying for their orders. It's was for the everything kit. One lady order the product twice and got her order cancelled twice. Look at the reviews under the kit. Ppl were also saying that Sephora deleted their reviews. I think the ladies got compensated with 250 points.

Re: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

You are ON IT!!!!! 

Girl I've been watching news about this brand for months now :D. Just thought it would be easier to update a brand thread with the news coming out lol  I was so surprised to see the page up already!

@mrsbaine  I would hope so too.  So far I only saw a highlighter and gloss. It be nice to have a wide range of foundations for WOC.  I'm pretty pale but aware that there aren't as much foundation colors for WOC especially for deeper tones.  I saw a video the other day and the girl had one of the most beautiful skin tones I've ever seen and she had a hard time finding foundation. 😞

I can't wait to see what comes out too! If there are base products, HUGE bonus. I'd expect that with her name, she would ensure there are colors and undertones for more WOC. I am close to her complexion; a bit darker, so I'm hopeful! 

1,665 Replies
testing