cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

Re: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

@danielledanielle  I'm so excited to try these, they look so nice (not that I need any more tinted lip balms lmao 😅)!

@danielledanielle  I wonder how different they’ll be from Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Slip Shine Sheer Shiny Lipstick and Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Poutsicle Juicy Satin Lipstick Motorboat (only Poutsicle shade I could tag; I still have this one and the orange one; EDIT: I have the dark blue one, not this lighter blue). Guess I’ll have to give a shade the ol’ scientific try. 😂

I was wondering the same thing @WinglessOne and whether or not the slip shine will be deeply discounted as a result orrrrr is it just a replacement 🤷🏽‍♀️🤔

@danielledanielle @itsfi @greeneyedgirl107  Product page is up at Fenty Beauty*, FYI, with lip swatches of each shade. They look much more pigmented than I expected! I really seriously don’t need another glossy red lipstick in my hoard, otherwise The MVP would be one of my test subjects. I do see Hot Chocolit in my near future though. RiRi and High’biscus are potentials, though one of them might be too close to my natural lip color (bottom lip anyway). As for the paler shades, I’d have to swatch them in person instead of buy one blind, since they don’t look very sheer in the product photos. 

If the Slip Shines get a deep discount, I’ll very happily buy another Vamps Who Brunch and maybe a couple others… this reminds me to check my Slip Shines for spoilage. (I haven’t yet checked a large chunk of my lipstick hoard this year, and July’s a good time to get started on that.)

*I’d check the Sephora product page, but I don’t wanna risk getting knocked outta BIC by going to a .com page again. 

@WinglessOne @greeneyedgirl107 @itsfi @danielledanielle - I don't see a product page on Sephora yet.

Yeah, usually the tag proceeds the page @Titian06 , Fenty's direct site has details

Apologies, I usually note when it's not active yet and come back and update it when it's live, but I was in a hurry yesterday.. Did it now!

@danielledanielle - This was mostly in response to @WinglessOne 's comment about leaving BIC and not being able to sign back in.  I thought I'd share that I'd already checked so she didn't have to and risk signing out.

Yes, I noticed you didn't mark this one.  Those things happen! 😄  I saw two that I may purchase...for science of course! 🥼⚗

@WinglessOne great info!  Thanks!

@danielledanielle looks promising.   I just hope they're not too sheer.

Ooohhh, I think I’ll have to get at least one @danielledanielle

FOR SCIENCE 🧪 @itsfi @WinglessOne 

Well I mean if it's for science, I'll do more than 1 😂@danielledanielle @WinglessOne I've decided I'm just going to stop telling myself that I'll be hitting pause on tinted lip balm purchases. It doesn't ever really happen unless I'm on a no buy and even then, allowances / exceptions always seem to include a lip balm. So why set myeslf up for failure?! Hahaha! I'm sure between now and the 12th, I'll be able to whittle down my cart to just a few. 😉

IMG_6914.jpeg

IMG_6915.jpeg

FINALLY 

1000005025.png

YAYY IM EXCITED 

I currently use Fenty Beauty Eaze Drops and I am almost 40. I noticed the last time I applied it(with my fingers) it settled noticeably into lines in my forehead area. I LOVE this for my skin and this is my only problem area of my face so could any help me out and hopefully make this product work for me please?

-I DID use a primer I had never used before the Hydro grip primer( deluxe sample I had recieved) Do you all use primer with this or not? 

-I have tried applying the Eaze drops with a flat top kabuki brush before but it soaked up SO much of the product! What brush/sponge do you use? Heard horrible reviews of the Fenty brushes!

Would appreciate ANY help! THANK YOU! Again, I know there are other foundations out there but I really would like to use this as it is what I have and I only have one problem area on my face. I am disabled so I bought an empty bottle off Amazon to put the product in for easier application a few months back. 

-I currently don’t use any powder. I use the Rare Beauty Setting Spray but I am not thrilled with it especially recently. May look into something else.

@AmyC, how would you describe your skin type (or particularly, your forehead)? That may help with determining what would be a good primer for you to look into. 

Normal to Dry:

$25 and under

Over $25: 

Normal, Combination, Oily

Under $25:

Over $25:

If you're able to get to a store, you may want to do so to test out the consistency and formula, and also to see if you can get a sample made of a few to take home and try. 

For setting sprays, I like Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray 3.3 oz / 100 ml. Her setting powder is also very nice - Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder. Both come in mini versions. 

@itsfi So I ALMOST bought the Tarte primer after putting in my cart but I found out that the Eaze drops are water based and the primer is silicone based. This means they won’t work well together correct? I will be visiting my local store within a week a so and see what they recommend. THANK YOU for ALL your help and recommendations! MANY HEARTS sent your way!

6 Replies
testing