Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Sephora & their client service

I know there's been some noise about Sephora not necessarily caring much about their clients' business, but I just wanna put this out there...

The few times that I've had issues, I've received amazing customer service from their hotline, in-store and this forum. As much as I would love to get regular discounts, I'm amazed at how well they've handled my issues and how quick they are to resolve it. 

Thank you, Sephora. You still have my loyalty (also, i prefer to shop there instead of Shoppers Drug Mart anyway :))

@LaurieBT @KatieBT @TeamBIC @StephanieBT @DaneeBT 

Re: Sephora & their client service

@mmmiu YES!

UnrealisticComplicatedLeafbird-max-1mb

I couldn't agree with you more. I've had a couple of issues come up within the last year and I have to say that the mods and customer service reps have been amazing at taking care of things quickly and satisfactorily. They work so hard to keep as many of us as happy as possible, and I am very grateful for that! 

I totally agree @mmmiu . I was missing an item in a shipment last year. I called the Rouge Hotline and the item was replaced immediately. Also I did not receive a couple of Play Boxes and once again I was offered either a replacement or a refund for it.

Hi @mmmiu ,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this feedback with us! We are happy to assist our clients and your feedback is truly appreciated. ❤️ 

Best regards,

Laurie

Totally agree. I posted a concern in the Customer Support thread and was immediately PM’ed and helped out right away. Anytime I have ever emailed about missing products from my shipments, they always pull through with replacements, no questions asked. Thank you Sephora mods! ❤️❤️

0CB5D0A6-6E9A-4477-B846-AF5250FA55A7.gif

I totally agree @mmmiu! Sephora has fantastic customer service❤️

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 33 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos2
  • 0CB5D0A6-6E9A-4477-B846-AF5250FA55A7.gif
  • UnrealisticComplicatedLeafbird-max-1mb
testing