Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

SOS! Glamglow Glowstarter Replacement

I have been using the GlamGlow Glowstarter mega illuminating moisturizer for YEARS! It's great on my skin and adds that beautiful glow and sparkle. Now that it's no longer sold at Sephora I need help!! What's a good replacement? It never clogged my skin or caused breakouts and I loved the super natural glow it gave. Please help!!! Need all the advice I can get!! 

Re: SOS! Glamglow Glowstarter Replacement

Hi- I’ve been searching for months.  Tried that Lancôme priming serum. didn’t really like it.  I’m so upset this perfect product is gone.  Did you ever find anything as a replacement? Thanks 

Just found out that this incredible product has been discontinued!   After searching everywhere I found someone on Ebay selling multiple jars.   The 1.7 ounce jars are selling for $100, crazy price I know, but the seller has over 2K reviews all 100% positive.

I bit the bullet and ordered one, honestly can't live without my Glowstarter, I've been using it for years. 

Hi there . 
I know it’s been a white since you’ve ask this question. But I’ve also tried to find any “leftovers” and could not . Saw your post . 
I have something similar - Elemis  Superfood Glow Priming Moisturiser. The shine is very similar and smells good. 

I have a huge jar but it's been used 4x.  Had it for years so it would probably ruin your skin.  

I wish i had used it more often.  It felt smooth.  😞 

Check out FAB smoothie primer. The glow is more on the cool side than GG, but it doesn't make a huge difference under makeup. For the hydration and skin feel though, they're pretty much the same.

I just now found out that this isn't available anymore and I'm devastated!! I used to use it daily but switched to supergoop glowscreen for a quicker routine. It's not quite the same.  I just put on some GlowStarter today that was a bit old and was like "oh hell yes!" And my skin felt good,  makeup looked good.  I wanted to buy a fresher pot and just found out it's not available! I don't trust buying from Amazon because I don't need a rash. It may not always be the case,  but I'd rather walk into sephora with a rash face for a real refund than go to a UPS to return an Amazon knockoff that burned my skin.  Also,  the smell is bliss, and I don't particularly care for face fragrance. Where did this go!?? 

I know this doesn't help the original post, but for the love of god, someone help us!! Haha

I’m right there too !  Need it in Sun glow

You can get a smaller tube on Amazon. I agree with you . This is awesome. I feel like nothing compares to it, even the scent 🙁

I don’t remember exactly how hydrating and shimmery that formula was, but you might want to check out the Kosas Glow I.V. Vitamin-Infused Skin Illuminating Enhancer . It’s not really a moisturizer, but it is pretty glowy. The Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter is also amazing, though again, generally would have to go on top of a moisturizer but has a beautiful glow, slightly finer/more subtle than the Kosas. Good luck! @Chili2012 

heyyy did u find a place to buy this brand at?!! 

@Jessicaa15 This brand has since been discontinued but you could try the Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating Moisturizer or the Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Deep Hydration Moisturizer which have some similar ingredients. 

11 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 18 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
testing