Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

REFA - Secret J-Beauty Tool

So I was curious about the brands Sephora US carry, and so excited to see Refa. I have heard many good things about this beauty gem and would like to hear from the experiences of our BIC members. Sephora Canada doesn't carry these yet but I do hope they will be here for the November Rouge sale. Right now there is no reviews on Sephora for the product but after the sale I hope the reviews will come. Price tag is high but this should last forever if we don't drop or crush it or damage it whatever way I guess.ref.png

Re: REFA - Secret J-Beauty Tool

Oh! That's cool that Sephora decided to offer Refa. I've used it on and off for a few years. It does provide a lifting effect and it is super relaxing. My friends noticed that my face did appear more lifted and youthful. Unfortunately, I noticed a trend of breaking out whenever I used the device. I have very acne-prone skin and the stimulation must have activated my oil glands; if that's even possible. 

In my opinion, the price is way too expensive for its worth. If you can spare the cash and invest the time (it is easy, but kinda tedious for a lazy person like me), I would encourage you to try it 🙂

Re: REFA - Secret J-Beauty Tool

Are you wiping your roller with 70% Isopropyl alcohol before and after using. 

I used SkinInc tri-light and I was breaking out after using(I was wiping with a clean towel). As soon as I switched to the 70% alcohol never had an issue. 

I am so sorry your skin breaks out when you use it. Break...

I am so sorry your skin breaks out when you use it. Breakout is my skin concern too even though I don't get too much. Just started to worry since I am mid thirties I probably it's time to start the skin lifting routine instead of using cream which I really don't think it would work without physical activities to face, muscles. Thank you for sharing. Where did you buy it? Here in Canada I haven't seen it anywhere yet.

Re: I am so sorry your skin breaks out when you use it. Break...

I am also in my mid-thirties and I am definitely more interested in lifting now~ Better now than never~

I purchased mine from Dermstore when they were having a 20% off sale. They probably ship internationally. Also, you can purchase directly from RefaUSA. Sometimes, they do great deals.If you purchase the ReFa Carat, they provide the smaller ReFa S Carat Ray for free! 

Re: I am so sorry your skin breaks out when you use it. Break...

Hi there,

Since you have been using ReFa Carat for a while.  Can you tell me your experience with this device.  I am thinking of getting either the Carat or Carat Face.  Not sure which one to get.

Any advise or recommendation will be mostly appreciated.

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • ref.png
testing