Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

MAC LOVE AND RELEASES THREAD

~ Updated Jan 21st 2018 ~

Since MAC has so many releases coming I thought we could share this info here and our love for the brand Smiley Happy

AVAILABLE NOW

Mineralize Total Detox

Carnival Collection (all perm or repromote)

Fix + re-promoted scents

Waterweight concealerand powder

Lunar New Year (mostly sold out everywhere)

JANUARY

Sia Viva Glam

FEBRUARY

8 MAC x Jeremy Scott - select MAC locations

COMING SOON

MAC x Tanya Taylor NYC

Pinwheel Mineralized Skin Finish

Lip Oils

Pro Longwear Long-Last Lips Collection

MAC x Nicki Minaj part 2 - 2018

MAC x Aaliyah summer 2018

Plumping lipstick - launching in 2018

Strobe Glaze

MAC x Puma (2018)

MAC x Patrick Starrr (Spring, Summer, Fall and holiday 2018)

MAC x Padma Lakshmi - March 15th online + select locations

Fix+ matte

Hyper Real Glow palettes

Shape + Shade brow tint

INFO - Select members

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-12-19 at 8.17.21 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-12-19 at 8.17.43 AM.png 

Tags (1)

Re: MAC Love and Releases Thread!

I definitely understand that feeling! I was up every hour on Monday morning waiting to order the collection. Paler skin tones definitely do get catered to more. I hope this isa trend that Mac continues with as well

Oh, maybe it's good I didn't get the body powder! That would be far too dark for me!! @klbandy beautiful photos though!!!

@sabrinas The powder is back in stock if you changed your mind! Smiley Very Happy

Thanks @VioletLavender! I saw Smiley Very Happy I want it but I'm a greenish white ghost... Yes you heard right, GREENISH.  I have an odd undertone, lol! I feel the powder will look like chocolate smeared on me body Smiley Sad hah

LOL @sabrinas I totally get it!  I'm just a regular ghost (NW10 or lighter) but I understand the ghostly bit. Smiley Wink I never had any interest in either of the powders for that reason! Smiley Very Happy

Thank you. I agree with you. I'm around NC 15 and I think I'm only going to be able to use this as a blush or an eyeshadow. It is way too dark to be put all over my body or as a highlight. 

The Fruity Juicy collection is up at a few retailers including The Bay and Nordstrom.

summer-2017_mac-fruity-juicy_003_promo.jpg

@veronika23 I'm starting to cave on this collection. I loved it, then talked myself out, now I'm back to loving it and wanting that eyeshadow palette. Plus I got that Gilt voucher for $25 off $75. Must use by 6/23. Decisions!

@pixiedust2 If you find them on sale, I recommend the Baiana and the Delicates bronzers, they're both super pretty. Also, the Oh My Passion blush is a great shimmery blush. I placed an order 2 days before the Gilt voucher *womp*

@pixiedust2oh that's a nice coupon! I limited myself to one lipstick and the pretty compact. Smiley Very Happy  I almost feel it will go on sale in a few months... It seems to be the case for a lot of things. The Work It Out collection is on sale now. That came out in March...

@veronika23 I kind of have a feeling it will too. So maybe I'll sit on my hands for now 😂

@pixiedust2  glad I picked up calm heat though. That's like a perfect nude for me. Backup! Smiley Very Happy

This packaging is so pretty.  There is absolutely nothing I need right now, but I can look right? lol

Thanks for the reminder - just ordered the Love in the Glades palette from Nordstrom! 

It's really pretty! I was debating getting this too but decided not to. Maybe I'll cave later Smiley Very Happy I find all the palettes are pretty in this collection.

I am a sucker for green eyeshadows, so between the colors and the lovely packaging, resistance was futile!

haha gotcha! I'm a sucker for anything iridescent and blue so I totally understand Smiley Wink

It's available in stores at Macys as well!

I was able to pick up quite a few items myself.

Ordered last night. Smiley Happy

O-M-G!!!! I just read that MAC signed a contract to be in ULTA!  I don't know if it's true. Will research it... I never thought they would go that route and if they did I for sure thought Sephora would carry the brand.

ETA: Looks like Sephora has first dibs and passed.... WHAT???? WHY!!!!!!  Going to dig more.

Interesting..... Please keep us posted! 😊

I just received my first MAC lipstick from Birchbox and I'm dying to know if any MAC products will make an appearance in Birchbox monthly boxes.... ❤️

1 Reply