Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

MAC LOVE AND RELEASES THREAD

Since MAC has so many releases coming I thought we could share this info here and our love for the brand Smiley Happy

** NOW SOLD AT ULTA**

AVAILABLE NOW

Metallic lipstick (7 new shades online+stores) 

MAC Proud to be Canadian

MAC x Chromat

FUTURE FORWARD Lee Hi lipstick

DAZZLEGLASS

PRO EYE PALETTES (casual color)

JULY

AUGUST

03 - MAC Girls Collection (6 new eye palettes) (online + select locations)

COMING SOON

MAC x Tanya Taylor NYC

Pinwheel Mineralized Skin Finish

Roller liner

LIP OILS

Pro Longwear Long-Last Lips Collection

WOG Snowflake (holidays?)

Snow Ball collection (Holiday)

Metallic Liquid lip color

INFO - Select members - New year

USA

Spoiler
"Please note: As a MAC Select Member, your account will refresh on January 3rd, 2017. Rest assured you will remain in your earned tier as of January 2nd, and all benefits for your earned tier will remain in place after the reset. Your spending balance however, will reflect 0 and will begin to accumulate again on your MAC Cosmetics purchases in the new calendar year. For more details about the MAC Select program and the annual account reset, please review our FAQ."

CANADA

Spoiler

Canada does not reset until 2018!

"The M·A·C Select Loyalty Program has three tiers – Seduced, Devoted and Obsessed.  For the year in which you enroll in the Program, Tiers are based on your calendar year spend on qualifying products and services, commencing with the first date after your enrollment on which you make a qualifying purchase using your Program membership identification number, and ending on December 31 of that calendar year; except, however, if you enroll in the program prior to December 31, 2016, your calendar year spend on qualifying products and services will end on December 31, 2017. For example, if you enroll in the program on October 1, 2016 and make your first qualifying purchase using your Program membership identification number on October 15, 2016, your Tier for 2018 will be based on your spend on qualifying products and services between October 15, 2016 and December 31, 2017. After the first year, tiers are based on a calendar year spend on qualifying products and services."

~Updated July 25th 2017~

Re: MAC Love and Releases Thread!

Thanks for the reminder - just ordered the Love in the Glades palette from Nordstrom! 

It's really pretty! I was debating getting this too but decided not to. Maybe I'll cave later Smiley Very Happy I find all the palettes are pretty in this collection.

Highlighted

I am a sucker for green eyeshadows, so between the colors and the lovely packaging, resistance was futile!

haha gotcha! I'm a sucker for anything iridescent and blue so I totally understand Smiley Wink

This packaging is so pretty.  There is absolutely nothing I need right now, but I can look right? lol

@veronika23 I'm starting to cave on this collection. I loved it, then talked myself out, now I'm back to loving it and wanting that eyeshadow palette. Plus I got that Gilt voucher for $25 off $75. Must use by 6/23. Decisions!

@pixiedust2oh that's a nice coupon! I limited myself to one lipstick and the pretty compact. Smiley Very Happy  I almost feel it will go on sale in a few months... It seems to be the case for a lot of things. The Work It Out collection is on sale now. That came out in March...

@veronika23 I kind of have a feeling it will too. So maybe I'll sit on my hands for now 😂

@pixiedust2  glad I picked up calm heat though. That's like a perfect nude for me. Backup! Smiley Very Happy

@pixiedust2 If you find them on sale, I recommend the Baiana and the Delicates bronzers, they're both super pretty. Also, the Oh My Passion blush is a great shimmery blush. I placed an order 2 days before the Gilt voucher *womp*

Got my order in this morning from the preview on Monday. Thought I'd give you ladies some pictures to drool over while you wait for this mornings haul. 

Spoiler

Oh, maybe it's good I didn't get the body powder! That would be far too dark for me!! @klbandy beautiful photos though!!!

Thank you. I agree with you. I'm around NC 15 and I think I'm only going to be able to use this as a blush or an eyeshadow. It is way too dark to be put all over my body or as a highlight. 

@sabrinas The powder is back in stock if you changed your mind! Smiley Very Happy

Thanks @VioletLavender! I saw Smiley Very Happy I want it but I'm a greenish white ghost... Yes you heard right, GREENISH.  I have an odd undertone, lol! I feel the powder will look like chocolate smeared on me body Smiley Sad hah

LOL @sabrinas I totally get it!  I'm just a regular ghost (NW10 or lighter) but I understand the ghostly bit. Smiley Wink I never had any interest in either of the powders for that reason! Smiley Very Happy

Well, looking at that body powder I'm glad I missed it.  Pretty packaging but there's no way I could use that.  I did manage to snag 2 of the 'highlighter'/bronzer so I could play with one guilt free.  

Yay! @heartsmyface I'm glad to hear that you got what you wanted and don't feel bad about missing on the powder. In all honesty they are dark for fair/light skin tones. 

Lol, initially it was the one thing I was vying for.  I was completely peeved it sold out the other day and nearly lost it this morning when I woke up late to see it gone.  

It's nice though to finally see a collection catering to darker skin tones.  Hopefully this is a more regular thing.  

I definitely understand that feeling! I was up every hour on Monday morning waiting to order the collection. Paler skin tones definitely do get catered to more. I hope this isa trend that Mac continues with as well

Thanks for the pics Smiley Happy

No problem! 

I am going to bathe in touch my body!

I know right?! It's like a come hither product Smiley Happy

Some swatches of the new metallic lipsticks... OMG MAC what are you doing to me!!!

1 Reply