Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

MAC LOVE AND RELEASES THREAD

~ Updated Jan 21st 2018 ~

Since MAC has so many releases coming I thought we could share this info here and our love for the brand Smiley Happy

AVAILABLE NOW

Mineralize Total Detox

Carnival Collection (all perm or repromote)

Fix + re-promoted scents

Waterweight concealerand powder

Lunar New Year (mostly sold out everywhere)

JANUARY

Sia Viva Glam

FEBRUARY

8 MAC x Jeremy Scott - select MAC locations

COMING SOON

MAC x Tanya Taylor NYC

Pinwheel Mineralized Skin Finish

Lip Oils

Pro Longwear Long-Last Lips Collection

MAC x Nicki Minaj part 2 - 2018

MAC x Aaliyah summer 2018

Plumping lipstick - launching in 2018

Strobe Glaze

MAC x Puma (2018)

MAC x Patrick Starrr (Spring, Summer, Fall and holiday 2018)

MAC x Padma Lakshmi - March 15th online + select locations

Fix+ matte

Hyper Real Glow palettes

Shape + Shade brow tint

INFO - Select members

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-12-19 at 8.17.21 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-12-19 at 8.17.43 AM.png 

Tags (1)

Re: MAC Love and Releases Thread!

Haha, yes!  Must have patience, and wait until the time is right to pounce! Smiley Very Happy

Image result for patience dog gif

MAC Liptensity Lipstick Collector's Box. I haven't been able to get the link to work. 

Spoiler
IMG_8358.PNG

Did you get it @shimmerbait ?

@veronika23  Lol no, I'm not a big lipstick person. Maybe if it was priced around 250 usd I would have purchased. But 395 isn't worth it to me

@shimmerbait   it is pretty pricey.  It's nice but I passed too. Smiley Happy

Justine Skye powder is live on MAC's site

M·A·C A VISIONARY GROUP OF WOMEN. JUSTINE SKYE

Also Nordstrom!

Thanks @Vineetha Smiley Happy  It's also at The Bay

Thanks for the info @veronika23

Screen Shot 2017-03-30 at 6.44.57 AM.png

@veronika23 Are you going to try this? I'm torn. I love the sound of it, I just think it will be too light of coverage for my skin issues. But I can't wait to hear more about it. 

I saw some reviews and videos, it looks like it has more coverage than you would expect.  Idk some have differing perspectives. Samantha Jane on youtube did a good review and a side by side of no makeup and then this on, might give you a good idea of how much it would cover. I am excited to try it. 

@pixiedust2  I'll try and get a sample at some point yeah!

I'd much rather use a good BB than foundation so this article seemed very intriguing - must swatch these next time I'm in store:

MAC.JPG

Spoiler
Over the years, M.A.C. has become synonymous with bold, statement-making makeup and heavy-duty, full-face foundation. Slowly but surely — especially now with its latest launch, the M.A.C. Next to Nothing Face Colour — the cosmetics giant appears to be moving in a completely new (and barefaced) direction. And guess what? We're totally here for it.

The just-dropped M.A.C. Next to Nothing Face Colour, which is formulated with nourishers and light-reflecting opalescent microspheres, is the brand's answer to the dewy, no-makeup makeup looks we've seen all over runways, red carpets, and Instagram. Unlike M.A.C.'s current foundation formulations, the Next to Nothing Face Colour is lighter and gives skin a glow-y finish. In fact, after testing, I was thisclose to mistaking it for full-face coverup. While it looks like a foundation and certainly smells like a foundation, the texture feels — and dries down — like a BB cream, giving skin a nearly naked finish. So what I'm trying to say is that it feels like you're wearing absolutely nothing — and are the living embodiment of no-makeup makeup — you actually get pretty impressive coverage.

To wear, it can either be applied with a sponge (like our editor-lovedBeautyblender Original makeup sponge

) or with a blending brush to smooth over redness, breakouts, and any other imperfections. Along with the Next to Nothing Face Colour, M.A.C. also launched a set of lightweight pressed powders, called the Next to Nothing Pressed Powders. Like the Face Colour, these compact formulas can be swept across the face for a filter-like effect, while still allowing skin to breathe. They work almost like a tinted oil-blotting sheet, and less like a chalky, gritty translucent setting powder.

The M.A.C. Next to Nothing Face Colour comes in nine shades — ranging from Light Pale Ivory to Dark Deep Rich Golden Bronze — for $31 each; the Next to Nothing Pressed Powder also comes in nine shades and retails for $27 each. Rounding out the collection are two face brushes — the 141 Synthetic Face Fan Brush and the 140 Synthetic Full Fan Brush — for $35 and $42, respectively.

@ZombieMetroAntthey aren't out yet. Coming out in April. Maybe the 6th?  Very interesting. I was just reading something similar. Will have to get a sample of this!

Thank you @veronika23!  Have marked my calendar and will eagerly anticipate this arrival Heart

@ZombieMetroAnt  hopefully we have a date confirmation soon Smiley Happy

details on the mac x influencer collaboration have been released! 

Spoiler
upload_2191973641047486524.png

The release sounds really odd though. Apparently each influencer's shade will only be available in their country.... sounds like a bad move to me

Some colors are pretty but boring...

That's disappointing! I would absolutely get CaroDaur if it were available in Canada. 

yeah hers is the one I'm most interested in as well! I'm also surprised at how similar a lot of the shades are. One lonely red? 9 nudes?