Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

MAC LOVE AND RELEASES THREAD

Since MAC has so many releases coming I thought we could share this info here and our love for the brand Smiley Happy

** NOW SOLD AT ULTA**

AVAILABLE NOW

Metallic lipstick (7 new shades online+stores) 

MAC Proud to be Canadian

MAC x Chromat

FUTURE FORWARD Lee Hi lipstick

DAZZLEGLASS

PRO EYE PALETTES (casual color)

JULY

AUGUST

03 - MAC Girls Collection (6 new eye palettes) (online + select locations)

COMING SOON

MAC x Tanya Taylor NYC

Pinwheel Mineralized Skin Finish

Roller liner

LIP OILS

Pro Longwear Long-Last Lips Collection

WOG Snowflake (holidays?)

Snow Ball collection (Holiday)

Metallic Liquid lip color

INFO - Select members - New year

USA

Spoiler
"Please note: As a MAC Select Member, your account will refresh on January 3rd, 2017. Rest assured you will remain in your earned tier as of January 2nd, and all benefits for your earned tier will remain in place after the reset. Your spending balance however, will reflect 0 and will begin to accumulate again on your MAC Cosmetics purchases in the new calendar year. For more details about the MAC Select program and the annual account reset, please review our FAQ."

CANADA

Spoiler

Canada does not reset until 2018!

"The M·A·C Select Loyalty Program has three tiers – Seduced, Devoted and Obsessed.  For the year in which you enroll in the Program, Tiers are based on your calendar year spend on qualifying products and services, commencing with the first date after your enrollment on which you make a qualifying purchase using your Program membership identification number, and ending on December 31 of that calendar year; except, however, if you enroll in the program prior to December 31, 2016, your calendar year spend on qualifying products and services will end on December 31, 2017. For example, if you enroll in the program on October 1, 2016 and make your first qualifying purchase using your Program membership identification number on October 15, 2016, your Tier for 2018 will be based on your spend on qualifying products and services between October 15, 2016 and December 31, 2017. After the first year, tiers are based on a calendar year spend on qualifying products and services."

~Updated July 25th 2017~

Re: MAC Love and Releases Thread!

yeah hers is the one I'm most interested in as well! I'm also surprised at how similar a lot of the shades are. One lonely red? 9 nudes?

Some colors are pretty but boring...

I'd much rather use a good BB than foundation so this article seemed very intriguing - must swatch these next time I'm in store:

Spoiler
Over the years, M.A.C. has become synonymous with bold, statement-making makeup and heavy-duty, full-face foundation. Slowly but surely — especially now with its latest launch, the M.A.C. Next to Nothing Face Colour — the cosmetics giant appears to be moving in a completely new (and barefaced) direction. And guess what? We're totally here for it.

The just-dropped M.A.C. Next to Nothing Face Colour, which is formulated with nourishers and light-reflecting opalescent microspheres, is the brand's answer to the dewy, no-makeup makeup looks we've seen all over runways, red carpets, and Instagram. Unlike M.A.C.'s current foundation formulations, the Next to Nothing Face Colour is lighter and gives skin a glow-y finish. In fact, after testing, I was thisclose to mistaking it for full-face coverup. While it looks like a foundation and certainly smells like a foundation, the texture feels — and dries down — like a BB cream, giving skin a nearly naked finish. So what I'm trying to say is that it feels like you're wearing absolutely nothing — and are the living embodiment of no-makeup makeup — you actually get pretty impressive coverage.

To wear, it can either be applied with a sponge (like our editor-lovedBeautyblender Original makeup sponge

) or with a blending brush to smooth over redness, breakouts, and any other imperfections. Along with the Next to Nothing Face Colour, M.A.C. also launched a set of lightweight pressed powders, called the Next to Nothing Pressed Powders. Like the Face Colour, these compact formulas can be swept across the face for a filter-like effect, while still allowing skin to breathe. They work almost like a tinted oil-blotting sheet, and less like a chalky, gritty translucent setting powder.

The M.A.C. Next to Nothing Face Colour comes in nine shades — ranging from Light Pale Ivory to Dark Deep Rich Golden Bronze — for $31 each; the Next to Nothing Pressed Powder also comes in nine shades and retails for $27 each. Rounding out the collection are two face brushes — the 141 Synthetic Face Fan Brush and the 140 Synthetic Full Fan Brush — for $35 and $42, respectively.

@ZombieMetroAntthey aren't out yet. Coming out in April. Maybe the 6th?  Very interesting. I was just reading something similar. Will have to get a sample of this!

Thank you @veronika23!  Have marked my calendar and will eagerly anticipate this arrival Heart

@ZombieMetroAnt  hopefully we have a date confirmation soon Smiley Happy

@veronika23 Are you going to try this? I'm torn. I love the sound of it, I just think it will be too light of coverage for my skin issues. But I can't wait to hear more about it. 

@pixiedust2  I'll try and get a sample at some point yeah!

I saw some reviews and videos, it looks like it has more coverage than you would expect.  Idk some have differing perspectives. Samantha Jane on youtube did a good review and a side by side of no makeup and then this on, might give you a good idea of how much it would cover. I am excited to try it. 

Justine Skye powder is live on MAC's site

M·A·C A VISIONARY GROUP OF WOMEN. JUSTINE SKYE

Also Nordstrom!

Thanks @Vineetha Smiley Happy  It's also at The Bay

Thanks for the info @veronika23

MAC Liptensity Lipstick Collector's Box. I haven't been able to get the link to work. 

Spoiler

Did you get it @shimmerbait ?

@veronika23  Lol no, I'm not a big lipstick person. Maybe if it was priced around 250 usd I would have purchased. But 395 isn't worth it to me

@shimmerbait   it is pretty pricey.  It's nice but I passed too. Smiley Happy

MAC is officially available at Ulta now!  Will be hard to resist...Smiley Very Happy

I'm waiting until they hit me with that point multiplier... because you know it's coming!

Highlighted

Haha, yes!  Must have patience, and wait until the time is right to pounce! Smiley Very Happy

Image result for patience dog gif

Girl me too!!

@veronika23  I saw that Specktra has some info about a new collection that looks like it could be up your alley...MAC x Chromat.  A small collection with lots of fun blues! Heart

@VioletLavender  Thanks so much! I haven't been on there in a while... checking out now! Heart

ETA: Think I'm gonna need that lipstick Smiley Very Happy

@veronika23 Yep, when I read about that aqua blue lipstick, that was my first thought! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy