Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Lets talk about Glossier

I recently tried the stretch concealer and liquid blush from Glossier. I really liked both products and I am looking for more products to try! Also just overall thoughts on the brand. Is it worth investing in?

Glossier Stretch Concealer for Dewy Buildable Coverage 

Glossier Cloud Paint Gel Cream Blush Storm 

Re: Lets talk about Glossier

Glossier skincare is meant for skin on the drier side, it’s not for everyone but I’ve been using it for a month and I love it! I use Glossier Super Bounce Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamin B5 Hydrating Face Serum 1 oz / 30 mL , Glossier Priming Moisturizer Rich Face Cream with Ceramides 1.7 oz / 50 mL , Glossier Invisible Shield Water-Gel Transparent Face Sunscreen SPF 35 1 oz / 30 mL, and Glossier Solution Skin-Perfecting Daily Chemical Exfoliator 4.4 oz / 130 mL for my face and my skin has been great! 

also loving the Glossier Solar Paint Luminious Gel-Cream Bronzer Flare bronzer and the holiday edition of the Glossier Limited Edition Balm Dotcom Lip Balm and Skin Salve . The other ones can be oily but when I stored it in a colder place that was solved. I really like the Glossier Stretch Concealer for Dewy Buildable Coverage Medium 2.  tbh everything I’ve tried has been really good for a natural subtle look. 

@rubiyuli08  I really like Glossier overall, but from what I have tried I like their makeup better than their skincare. I also just started trying the stretch concealer & foundation and really like both so far. Their concealer has been my HG and go-to for a while. I also really like Glossier Cloud Paint Gel Cream Blush Puff . I like to mix a pump ofGlossier Futuredew Facial Oil-Serum Hybrid 1 oz / 30 mL  with whatever foundation or CC cream I'm wearing for an extra dewy glow. I also love their balm Dotcom, although from what I understand a lot of people don't like it as much since the reformulation. And Glossier Glossier You Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz / 50 mL eau de parfum spray is one of my favorite scents! 

What I have tried that I didn't like as much: their Glossier Milky Jelly Gentle Gel Face Cleanser 6 oz / 177 mL  feels nice on the skin, but I find it doesn't remove makeup very well. Of course if you don't wear makeup that's not a concern. And their Glossier Priming Moisturizer Rich Face Cream with Ceramides 1.7 oz / 50 mL  I don't care for - it's very rich, yes, but VERY strongly lavender scented which I am not crazy about. Thankfully I am not sensitive to fragrances, but I just find the scent too strong. Their hyaluronic acid serum is nice but I don't think it's that much better than The Ordinary or The Inkey List for the price. 

Also like @SportyGirly125  says, if you order direct from Glossier they offer products that Sephora doesn't carry, like merch or their deodorant (which I have not tried yet). They also offer discounts for sets, like ordering foundation + concealer or 3 balm dotcom.

There is a thread here for Glossier but I can't find it to link it atm, but you might find that helpful if you're interested in the brand. I'll try to track down the thread and update with a link.

Anyway, those are my 2 (or more) cents on Glossier. Hopefully you find some of my rambling helpful! 😉

The lavender scent was removed from the moisture rich moisturizer! Now it is unscented ❤️

@SportyGirly125  thank you!

@rubiyuli08 @I didn’t love everything and tried quite a bit of the skincare products. I really love the hand cream which you can’t get at Sephora. Also they have really cute merch. Their sweatshirts are so comfy cozy. 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing