Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Beautylish thread

I think quite a few us shop and beautylish outside of the lucky box. This thread will be dedicated to all things beautylish. For those that don’t know Beautylish sells Wayne Goss and Sonia G brushes. Please feel free to add updates.

Re: Beautylish thread

1000002691.png

It couldn't hurt to sign up, right? Right??? @danielledanielle 🤣

Not at all 😉 @itsfi 

Screenshot_20231120-162840.png

Black Friday Sign Up 

Fall Gift Card Event Sign up

Screenshot_20231013-122155.png

Spring Sale Sign Up

Screenshot_20230522-091713.png

Any mention when this event will begin?

@Harobedb @It doesn’t say when but you can sign up to be notified. 

Their ad on IG from last year was 51 weeks ago, so I'd assume it'd be next week or so. HTH if you're as nosy as me when it comes to sales! 🙂

That's a pretty good guess @Harobedb .  (Also, if you want a response from a specific person, remember to use the ''@" to tag someone)

Thanks - yes, I noticed the @ thing. I don't post here regularly enough to automatically remember, but I'll definitely try!

Gift Card Event Sign up

Screenshot_20220318-173440.png

The Gift Card event starts this Thursday (3/24) at 9:00am Pacific Time until Sunday (3/27) 11:59pm Pacific Time.

Beautylish gift card event.png

@danielledanielle 

Wayne Goss Sale.jpg

Beautylish is launching Mob Beauty Today. I haven't heard of the brand before, but it looks like a lot of customizable palettes on their website in sustainable packaging which is interesting. Spendy though. Has anyone tried their products?

IMG_2979.jpg

@Kim888 @Titian06 @Sunnysmom  was just wondering the same.  I'm interested/tempted..  Since this is a pop up and they aren't officially carrying MOB beauty, I'm wondering if this is a test?  The concept is cool, but I'm usually not one for assembling my own palette, but I get the appeal. 🤔🤔

Same @danielledanielle @Kim888 @Titian06 . While I like idea of picking my own shades so I don’t end up with my existing palettes where I use 2-3 out of them, the actual idea of curating them is daunting sometimes! 😆

@Sunnysmom @danielledanielle @Kim888 - I'm the same!  I like the idea of creating my own palette, but actually doing it are two different things! 😄

@danielledanielle I'm not usually one for the whole palette assembling thing either, though I am always super attracted to "all in one" palettes. I'm always like, I can travel so easily with it even though I barely ever do haha 

Right?!? 🤣 @Kim888 , I'm doing a similar thing, like it's sustainable and I can refill it how I see fit!  Meanwhile, my other 35235625 palettes are looking at me like 👀👀

59 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos22
  • Beautylish_summersale.PNG
  • Screenshot_20201215-172846.png
  • Beautylish Cirque Colors.PNG
  • Beautylish Cirque Colors 2.PNG
  • Screenshot_20210318-180123~2.png
  • Wayne Goss coming soon.PNG
  • Screenshot_20210824-230323.png
  • Screenshot_20210830-125529.png
  • Beautylish Winter Flash Sale.jpg