Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

โšก๐Ÿฆ‰ The Harry Potter Thread! ๐Ÿš‚๐Ÿฐ

I've noticed that there isn't a Harry Potter thread on here and I think one is long overdue. Feel free to post anything here that's related to the world of witchcraft and wizardry! 

tumblr_nrlchxzINK1uqkpjlo1_500.jpgrsz_hp-the-series.png

3220130144383120132111195.gif

Tags:

Re: The Harry Potter Thread!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

tumblr_p11sz8ghAA1vbzt0ko2_r1_540.gif

tumblr_p11sz8ghAA1vbzt0ko5_r1_540.gif

tumblr_p11sz8ghAA1vbzt0ko4_r1_540.gif

giphy.gif

EjLp8.gif

tumblr_p1hjfjzCU81vg5bd2o1_1280.gif

Merry Christmas @lmi82! If only we could magically transport to Hogwarts right now! IMG_3223.GIF

Thank you, @juliehnguyen! I hope you had a magical Christmas! Ah yes, I would love to spend the holidays at Hogwarts. I bet the Christmas feast was amazing! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜„

Related image

Anonymous Insider

Merry Christmas, @lmi82!

potter merry Christmas.gif

Thanks, @Anonymous! I hope your Christmas went well!

Related image

GUYS! I'm literally crying from joy! I was at Target picking up my online order and asked the cashier if they restocked the Harry Potter 12 Day Socks Advent Calendar and she said she hadn't seen them for awhile. I already knew she was going to say that because I've been searching and calling all the Targets in my area. So I made my way to the toys section to pick up Monopoly for my family. I was turning down the aisle towards the game board section and guess what, there it was, the Harry Potter set tucked carefully behind a Candyland board game!! Can you guys believe this?! This truly is a Christmas miracle (considering the fact that I am not a lucky person)! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ And, I want to thank (and say I'm sorry) to the person that hid the socks there.IMG_3200.JPG

OMG!  Congrats on your find, @juliehnguyen!!! It sounds like magic!  โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

B8766A1D-4542-42D0-AB32-06F59884B6F9.gif

@juliehnguyen Congrats on the score! You must have been full of excitement when you saw it.

OMG yes!!  @juliehnguyen

YAY!!! There's nothing like finding a unicorn!!! So happy you got them @juliehnguyen

Anonymous Insider

Those socks were meant to be yours @juliehnguyen!  Yaaaaay!  I'm so happy for you!

I was literally hugging the box and jumping up and down while squealing like a little kid @Anonymous. Thankfully, no one saw me! LOL I had to remind myself multiple times that I was still in public. IMG_3220.GIF

Anonymous Insider

It's all good, @juliehnguyen! I'm sure the in-store cameras did not pick up on it either! LOL! 

Those socks were your unicorn - perfectly acceptable to squeal and jump up and down.  Soooo awesome that you found them!  YES!!!

Merry, merry Christmas!

Ohh please not! HAHA Luckily it is not the Target I frequent. 

Yes they are! Can't wait to open them up tomorrow and be excited all over again (I had to wrap them up)! LOL please don't judge. 

Merry Christmas to you too @Anonymous! 

Anonymous Insider

Oh my goodness, @juliehnguyen!  Of course you wrapped them - you absolutely should have!  That is the right thing to do!  It's Christmas, after all!  Makes it even more fun and exciting to open them tomorrow - squeee! 

Haha I squealed a little this morning while opening the present @Anonymous! It was definietely a nice surprise (*wink wink*). I went a little wild opening all 12 socks even though I told myself I was only going to open one a day! Oopps ๐Ÿ™Š

Anonymous Insider

Yaaaay!  Fun @juliehnguyen!  You should re-wrap the socks individually and then open one every day. There's nothing wrong with extending Christmas for a few, or 12, more days! It'll be so much fun!

I already did! Wouldn't want all the wrapping paper to go to waste do we now @Anonymous? LOL 

Anonymous Insider

That's right, @juliehnguyen, no waste.  Love it!  You're the best!!

Good job! potter.png

Wow! Congratulations, @juliehnguyen!  

I'm excited for you because you are so excited! 

What a nice Christmas present for you!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Heheh thanks @tsavorite! *insert victory dance!*
IMG_3219.GIF

265 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos221
  • tumblr_nrlchxzINK1uqkpjlo1_500.jpg
  • 3220130144383120132111195.gif
  • 6358799009658955091095675736_Hogwarts.png
  • HP.PNG
  • il_570xN.1209318327_b9v5.jpg