cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|
Anonymous Insider

Teeth whitening!

So I have been meaning to try the Tarte teeth whitening pencil, because is something I can afford and also looks very simple to use. Does it actually work, and if so how how much lighter does it make them look? I cant seem to find before and after picture reviews.

Re: Teeth whitening!

@Anonymous That stick is good for last minute touch ups but not for permanent change in my opinion. Like if there is a day I want my teeth to look extra good I will pop that on. 

A cheap and effective option is charcoal teeth whitening powder. There are tons of different brands on amazon and they are all relatively inexpensive. 

I've used one; it's good for gradually going a few shades lighter. It's not dramatic, and results take a while to show up. Usage is easy, but the directions also say to use it up to four times a day, which becomes tedious. If you want quick, noticeable results, this is not your product, but it would be excellent for maintaining whiter teeth after more expensive treatments.

On the plus side, it is excellent for sensitive teeth...I had no increased sensitivity like I had with whitestrips.

@Anonymous

Check out GLO Science! Clinically proven to whiten your teeth 5 shades in just 5 days!! Super easy and fun without any mess, trays or sensitivity 🙂 Just 4, 8-minute sessions and your teeth with be GLOing in no time!

RE: Teeth whitening!

I absolutely swear by that stick it does take time it eventually makes ur teeth whiter though

Re: RE: Teeth whitening!

If you want instant white teeth then crest white strips is the way to go. You will notice the difference immediately! I've been using it for years and my dentist always compliments me on my teeth. 

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing