Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

NYC: BIC Meetup, come hang!

Hello everyone! In discussion with a few community members, we thought that it would be fun to have a meetup in NYC.  It has been a rewarding experience to meet other community members.  Putting a face to a name is everything and it's been such a wonderful experience.

Date: Friday, November 9th at 6:30 pm 

Place: TBD (Restaurant/bar in NYC)

The invitation is open to anyone who would like to attend.  Suggestions for a location is welcomed, so please make as many recommendations as you'd like. 

Image result for girls night out gif

Image result for girls night out gif

Image result for restaurant gif

Re: NYC: BIC Meetup, come hang!

So sad I couldn't find a sitter for this!  Hopefully next time (or if anyone wants to shop in NYC during the week, I'm your girl lol)

Hi @darkiceis,

What a fun idea. Please remember to share lots of photos 🙂

Best,

Rebecca 

RE: NYC: BIC Meetup, come hang!

I’m here dressed like Sephora with my BFF, a glass of wine. Can’t wait to see you all!

Re: RE: NYC: BIC Meetup, come hang!

@michelleshops Great pic!  I had an awesome time Friday night meeting some of the beautiful ladies of this community!

Agreed! We should do it again!

I had such a great time too! It was so fun seeing everyone!

Hi @michelleshops,

I hope you gals/guys have an awesome time!!  Wish I can join!

Best,

Steph

Hi @michelleshops,

What a cute look! Love the lip. Enjoy!

Best,
Rebecca 

So excited for you all, @michelleshops!!!!! I know you will have a fun, fun evening hanging out, I am so jealous😊🤩🥳

@michelleshops:  I'm heading there from work now; should arrive in about 10 - 15 min.  When I get there, I would love to know what shade of dark mauve (purple?) lip you're rocking!  🙂

@MlleCC Thank you so much for stopping by, it was so nice to meet you. 🙂

Hi all!  I'm throwing out some location ideas, with @darkiceis blessing of course. We're thinking the Herald Square area since it's central, pretty easy to get to and close to Penn Station.  As we all know, I can't post outside links so please feel free to look them up and comment! I have not been to all of these places so if you have feelings, please share! I won't get offended!

The Ragtrader - Never been, looks neat.  Bo Peep piano bar downstairs.

Stout - Sports bar vibe, can get a little crowded

The Keg Room - Large Irish pub-type place

The Liberty - Pretty standard bar

Juniper Bar - Never been, cute website.

Also, please let us know if you can make is so we can see about possibly reserving a table! @jen143xo @MlleCC @rockstargina @lnum @Kim888 @mezzotown88 @Alluree @mishanyc

Image result for drinks gif

All right my doves, I made a reservation for 8 (although there might be 9 of us.  It's ok, I'll stand!) at 630pm at Juniper (wwwDOTjuniperbarnycDOTcom) under my name Michelle W.

Address: 237 West 35th (between 7th & 8th on the north side of 35th)

I will get there as close to 6 as possible (sorry @MlleCC that's the earliest I can do!).  I wish I had @Mcakes Sephoria outfit so you could easily identify me 😛 

Image result for happy hour gif

LOL @michelleshops , we can make the Sisterhood of the Traveling BIC Outfit a thing 😄 Have so much fun you guys Heart Heart Heart

@darkiceis Thank you for organizing this meet up and thank you @michelleshops making the reservation!! So excited to meet everyone!!

Yay see you all tomorrow!

@michelleshops Thank you very much for making the reservation!  I can’t wait to meet everyone ! 🙂

You're welcome @darkiceis thanks for getting this all organized! 

@michelleshops: You're amazing for coordinating this! Looking forward to meeting everyone on Friday! 🙂

yay @michelleshops see you tomorrow !

73 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos4
  • excited.gif
  • party.gif
  • partyyyy.gif
testing