Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Ghosts & Goblins, Witches & Ghouls come drink from this cauldron, if you choose โค๐Ÿ’€

Yes, Fall is here but isn't "spooky" an all year round celebration?  

๐Ÿ’€

So, come on in, pull up your coffin and share with us your favorite oogly, boogly things.  

Image result for spooky gif

May they be beauty, food or costume related.  All spookiness welcome, we'd be elated!

Related image

So, walk, run or drag your soul here & don't be shy, share your dark cheer! 

Related image

**Ok, seriously, there are guidelines in the forum. So please don't post anything inappropriate or gory.  That's not the vibe we're aiming for.  Cool?**

Re: Ghosts & Goblins, Witches & Ghouls come drink from this cauldron, if you choose โค๐Ÿ’€

Those are some gorgeous colors! 

Re: Ghosts & Goblins, Witches & Ghouls come drink from this cauldron, if you choose โค๐Ÿ’€

I've been pondering teal lipstick lately. This is perfect timing! Now if we only knew what "coming soon" means... anticipaaaaation...

๐Ÿ˜

The teal is absolutely gorgeous 

Ok @ZombieMetroAnt @veronika23  I'm not big on blue lippies but that is gorgeous. It reminds me if the inside of a shell

@jozkidit is very pretty and they have other pretty shades too on their site!  Why do I want everything blue/turquoise ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

YOLO @jozkid  Smiley LOL  at least that's what I told Mr Z last night when I wore Plan 9 from KVD

Spoiler
Image result for plan 9 from KVD
Heart  then I gave him a great big kiss so he too shared in the greeness of it all. Smiley Wink

I just ordered Plan 9! It looks sooooo pretty in this pic! โค๏ธ  @ZombieMetroAnt

Mr Joz would've just told me I went moldy @ZombieMetroAnt

Smiley LOL  ha ha ha ha!!!  you're so silly @jozkid Smiley LOL  

@veronika23, omg those colors!! ๐Ÿ˜ Need!

@angel7594 They look so opaque!

@angel7594  check out the color sapphire on their site! Sold out but man sooo pretty!

bw-black-and-white-blanco-y-negro-creepy-Favim.com-3776469.gif

day 1 of #31daysofhalloween

day 1 of #31daysofhalloween

Re: day 1 of #31daysofhalloween

This is really cool!   @lovelychristy

Go big or go home! ๐Ÿ˜‚

7AB74D33-CABC-49E3-8654-B1A9A6FD72D1.png

I don't think I've seen this yet, but please point me to the page it's on if it has been discussed already:

I'm easing in to October Halloween movies, so I started with It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. My next go-tos are Hocus Pocus, Nightmare Before Christmas, and Beetlejuice, but then I think I'll be ready for the big 'uns. 

What are your favorite Halloween/scary movies? I like paranormal/mystery over gore, but I do venture out especially if it's zombies or vampires. I'm up for old classics, new ones and things in between. FWIW, I think my favorite "scary" movie is the Monster Squad (it's so campy, I can't fully classify it as scary). I need some suggestions! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿค–๐Ÿฒ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ”ช

@snoflakefaerie

I love The Shining, Sweeney Todd, What We Do in the Shadows, Psycho, Green Room (has a lot of gore though), Ju-On, Children of Men (not a quite a horror movie, but it was the 1st movie that scared me as a kid), The Descent, Let the Right One In (watch with subtitles, the dub is terrible), and The Strangers (I had 4 horror movie classes in cegep and this movie was the 1st one that kept me on edge the whole time). ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks @SpaceLlama. You sound like you might be a bit of a connoisseur! 

These might be a little much for you @snoflakefaerie, but I love House of 1000 Corpses and The Devil's Rejects ๐Ÿ˜‰

The Devil's Rejects? Wow @Mcakes!  I don't know what to say. Still waters huh?  ๐Ÿ˜‰

testing