cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Blogs, Blogs, and More Blogs.

Hello!

I recently started my own travel/photography blog. Anyone else have any blogs? Travel, make up, life or whatever, I'd love to read them!

Re: Blogs, Blogs, and More Blogs.

@Samtian You have a true gift for both writing and photography. Your blog has brought back many memories that have been buried. I visited Yellowstone National Park as a child and I have always wanted to return. 

If you ever hold a contest to have a person join you and your mom on an adventure I would definitely participate in it!

@Loretta55 Awe!! Your words! You are too kind. If you are ever in our area we'd be happy to show you around. I'd be more than happy to take you around Yellowstone!

@Samtian Your pictures are great and that header is GORGEOUS! I'm also loving the burro and those Arizona sunsets. I'm also enjoying your writing; it's informative yet intimate, I can almost picture you walking around, taking these pictures, talking to people. Excited for your next post 🙂 

@MissPuff Awe you make me blush! I can't thank you enough for your kind words.

Hi @Samtian,

Wow! Your photos are beautiful! I love traveling and loved that the locations that you have visited are pretty unique. I have not heard of them before! I am excited to see where you travel to next! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT Thank you!!!

@Samtian What a beautiful blog!  I'm already a huge fan of your photography, so I will look forward to browsing your pics and reading your musings on your blog!  Thanks for sharing! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

@Tamara76 Awe thank you so much! You are too sweet! I have a lot of trips to catch up on, but I'm working on it. Hopefully the pictures look ok. I had my storage crash and lost all my photos so I've had to download them from my Flickr page.

@Samtian Oh no!  So glad to hear you were able to redownload the pics, even though it sounds like a royal pain! 😞

Congratulations @Samtian!!  I do not have a blog. But I'm excited to check out yours! Best wishes on your new adventure! 

@bem564 Thank you so much!

Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 42 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing