Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Armpit whitening

Is there any way u can whiten the arm pits ? I don’t use creams or razors for hair removal but I use wax , still They are so dark

Re: Armpit whitening

Hi @sprocketta,

If you're interested in evening out your skin tone around the under arm area, I highly recommend the DERMADOCTOR - Total Nonscents® Ultra-Gentle Brightening Antiperspirant.

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

@samnay I clearly remember that @darlyndar used and recommended a product for this.  I just can't remember the product.

@sprocketta  I think you are thinking of REN AHA body renewal 

#REN not able to tag it right now

RE: Armpit whitening

I’ve heard that a baking soda paste can help, but I’m not completely sure. There’s some ideas on Pinterest!

@samnay If you are very bothered by your armpit area being darker in pigmentation then I would really suggest visiting a dermatologist to discuss your options, as this will be most likely to get you the results that you are hoping for. 

However, please be aware that it is really quite common to have darker areas of pigmentation on your skin, particularly where skin folds, and nothing to feel self-conscious about - indeed most people won't even notice or think anything of it. 

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing