Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Has anyone here ever left a review?

I am due for a new foundation, blush and mascara and want to try something new. Feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the options. Wondering if anyone here leaves reviews and if so, why?

Tags:

Re: Has anyone here ever left a review?

@TrillzMcQuillz I leave reviews and pictures so people can see the product on and also my take on it.  Since everyone has a different opinion on why they love, like or dislike a product.

@TrillzMcQuillz Hello! I leave reviews on most everything I have used. I like to help others make decisions, give my honest opinions, and I can even go back and look at all the reviews I did so I can keep track. 

@TrillzMcQuillz @Yes I try and remember to leave reviews on all my purchases because I read them when I buy so it’s nice to give other people the same option. When looking at reviews, I generally click “verified review” so I can see people who purchased it from Sephora. 

Hi @TrillzMcQuillz and welcome to BIC. I, sometimes, leave a review when I feel that a product is worth to mention. Like, if I really like something, I want to share my opinion here, so that people can read it and then decide if they want to purchase the item or not. Is nice to share experiences and opinions, people are very kind on here, don't feel afraid or overwhelmed!!

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 17 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing