Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

GHOSTFACE FLASHBACK

Help! In the past couple of months, my entire face has appeared GHOSTLY white in flash photography. It’s so embarrassing. These are the products I am currently using: -Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Makeup Foundation in 2C3 Fresco -MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in MediumPlus as finishing powder -Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder in Translucent to bake my under eyes -Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray After a little research & findings on the ingredient titanium dioxide, I think I’m going to start using the Laura Mercier setting powder as finishing powder & the Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder to bake my under eyes. Any suggestions?!?! Thank you!

Re: GHOSTFACE FLASHBACK

@kxcul It's very odd that you are experiencing flashback from the products you listed. The Estee Lauder DW and Mac Mineralize should be ok given that they are not translucent but maybe it's the LM powder that you are baking with that is giving you that effect? If you were to cut that from your routine, you might see an improvement. Good luck with this! I hope you can find the culprit soon!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing