Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Blush Techniques!

Hey all!! So Iโ€™ve finally gotten back into my love for blushes (finally over pandemic laziness!) and Iโ€™ve been seeing different blush application techniques. I have more of a diamond face shape, and normally apply my blush on my cheekbones, temples, and a bit under the brow just to emphasize bone structure and bring it out a bit more. 

Recently Iโ€™ve been seeing videos on people who apply blush on the cheeks and up to the under eye area. Is this something you all see often? Is it a good technique to use? I just dont want to over do it or come out looking a little โ€œoffโ€ with under eye redness/pinkness. 

Any and all advice is welcomed! Btw I do have combination skin (mainly on the normal side) and I have a chocolate brown complexion. (Normally shade Mocha in NARS Soft Matte Complete Foundation   or 19 in Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint 19 

Re: Blush Techniques!

@CairoSimone @Sephoraโ€™s YouTube has that technique you mentioned. Itโ€™s called draping.  I personally donโ€™t like to do it but itโ€™s based on preference and the look you are going for. 

Re: Blush Techniques!

I appreciate it! Iโ€™m going to go ahead and check their YT page out and see if its something thatโ€™ll work for me!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing