Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Thoughts

What do you guys think the beauty industry is missing? As many of us know, the industry is very competitive and quite saturated. Somehow, I feel like it’s something missing. Therefore, there’s room for something that’s actually new and exciting. Something that doesn’t just have a label or brand name stamped on a bottle.

Re: Beauty Thoughts

@DomiEL @Echoing @greeneyedgirl107 , more custom makeup would be cool. There’s this really neat vintage video on YouTube where a woman goes to a department store for pressed powder but the color is custom made for her and then they press it right there in the store. That would be so awesome !  

@DomiEL I'd like to see customizable products that are more accessible to the average person.  For example, "I like this lipstick, but can you make it more pink?"  Or, "I'd buy this facial product, but can you take out XYZ?"  

I'd also like to the opportunity to be able to obtain samples of any product that is sold in a store.  I'd even pay for it.  I think it would be so much easier to make an informed decision, and would eliminate waste.  Plus, it would be more hygienic.

@greeneyedgirl107 @Detox market does samples for some of their products and it’s so nice!! It’s like 3 samples for $10ish. It’s been a great way to try some masks and id love of more places did that! 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing