cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Bath & Body
|
Anonymous Insider

Wax

Does getting your legs waxed really hurt? I wanted to get them done and wanted to know what it will be like. Thanks for any reply ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’–

Re: Wax

@Anonymous

The short answer would be yes. If you have never had waxing done before, it will hurt. The legs tend to be the LEAST painful place to wax from personal experience. The thinner the skin is, the more it hurts. The longer the hair is, the more it hurts. You could test your tolerance level by picking up a DIY waxing kit (the kind with the pre-cut strips you warm between your hands then peel apart and apply to skin) just remember to pull in the opposite direction of hair growth otherwise you will get ingrowns. 

You can alternatively try using Nair to see if you like the look/feel of your legs without hair.

Anonymous Insider

Re: Wax

Thank you @GG84! But i already got my legs waxed. Thank you for your suggestions, i still appreciate them ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

It hurt a little but the lady waxing me was really nice and comforting and she helped me get through it. I really liked how my legs looked and how smooth and soft they felt after it! ๐Ÿ’– i'm actually thinking of making it a routine to get myself waxed โ˜บ๏ธ

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing