Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Bath & Body

Sol de Janeiro obsessed!

I am over the moon with the Sol de Janeiro line-up.  So obsessed in fact that I always purchase two of everything when I am in the store just in case.  Now the summer is here I have ventured into my favourite SEPHORA to pick up the mist three times and three times it was not available  to purchase.  As I have not had the opportunity to smell it, the frugal side of me does not want to order it online and pay the shipping only to be disappointed. Also, has anyone had the opportunity to compare the two bum bum creams and which one do you prefer?

Thanks everyone in advance.

RE: Sol de Janeiro obsessed!

The original bum bum cream is the best. I also tried Brazilian kiss and I'm addicted. Can't live without this line.

Re: Sol de Janeiro obsessed!

omg literally smells so good! I've found my fav way of 'experiencing Rio' all day is I start of with their shower gel in the morning then moisturize after my shower with their bum bum cream and then i spritz their body spray before i go to work! (also i keep their mini spray in my handbag for touch ups hehe!)

RE: Sol de Janeiro obsessed!

The original bum bum scent smells heavenly. Although the scent of the body spray doesn't seem to last as long as the lotion does, I still love it. I am seriously obsessed. I use the entire line from the body wash, to the lotion, and the mist! I love love it!

Re: Sol de Janeiro obsessed!

I love their products too!  The delicious beachy scent takes you away to Rio ... even in winter!  Love a lot!  

I am obsessed with the original bum bum cream. It is my g...

I am obsessed with the original bum bum cream. It is my go to body lotion in the summer.
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing