Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Bath & Body
|

Self tanners

I’ve been looking for a self tanner to use but I don’t know where to start! I heard that the Josie Maran self tanning oil is good and all the St Tropez products too. I’m looking for something simple to use that gives a natural color. What are some of your favorite self tanning products?

RE: Self tanners

You need to get Loving Tan. Hands down the BEST self tanner on the market.

Re: Self tanners

Hi! COOLA just launched an organic Sunless Tan Collection for both face and body, which is suitable for all skin types, even those that are sensitive. It's streak-free, transfer-free AND smells like a Pina Colada! Plus, it's a light-weight, non-greasy formula that gives a natural-looking glow that lasts up to 3 days. 

I've become obsessed with this product... and have no doubt you would be as well 😉

Happy to answer any questions!

COOLA's organic Sunless Tan Collection!COOLA's organic Sunless Tan Collection!

RE: Self tanners

sans tropez is a very good brand ! Tarte has very good self tanning product !
Anonymous Insider

Re: Self tanners

I actually love James Read, have tried Josie Marian's self tanner to me the mitt is a little short & tends to slip off my hand when applying the oil & a little messy to apply. I always go back to James Read it smooths on so nice & even looks natural without any orange undertones. The James Read Gradual Tan BB Tan Pen applies evenly to the face & the James Read Overnight Tan Go Darker is my fav for the body. Skin is smooth & soft when applied w/the tan mitt. Make sure to loofa often so it fades evenly not blotchy. Doesn't transfer to clothing or sheets when fully dry. Circular motion when applying with mitt will produce a nice even color using what is left on mitt for last on the  areas that tend to go darker elbows, knees, feet & hands etc. Hope this helps...good luck!

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
  • COOLA's organic Sunless Tan Collection!
testing