Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Bath & Body
|

Self Tanning

I am super pale and I want to add SOME color to my skin. Any suggestions on a self tanner that works for paler girls?

Re: Self Tanning

@Tolbaka,

I also recommend theIsle of ParadiseSelf-Tanning Water which comes in a light shade.

https://www.sephora.com/product/self-tanning-water-P431181?skuId=2078376&icid2=products%20grid:p4311...

❤️ Melissa

@Tolbaka

I have to agree with melissabt,  the Isle of Paradise is a really good self tanner.  You won't look like you rolled around in Cheeto dust after using it.  It's very natural looking, and since it's a spray you can see where it's spraying to insure you have all areas covered.  I bought the water version for body and the one you add to your face moisturizer.  Love them both.  The tan from the tanning water lasts about a week on me.  Good luck with your search.

@Tolbaka I like St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse.

Self Tanning

I'm a little late to the party lol, but I have a non-Sephora contribution. I used the Jergens in-shower lotion tanner all this past summer and really liked it. It looks very natural after a few days of application, and it is very user friendly. I think it is a good product to start with if you've never used self-tanners before and don't want to commit to anything expensive right away.

RE: Self Tanning

Super fair red head here- I had excellent luck with the Saint Tropez tanning mouse in light. I defiantly didn’t feel like it looked too orange or fake- it looked really natural and helped me feel really good in shorts! Here is a picture of me, wearing the Saint Tropez mouse!

Re: RE: Self Tanning

@Caroline58 I'm obsessed with your lipstick here. It's the same brick red shade as your background.

<3333

@Tolbaka I always recommend Josie Maran Liquid Gold Argan Self Tanning Oil. It’s awesome and looks very natural even on lighter skin. 

thank you!

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos1
testing