Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Bath & Body
|

PHILOSOPHY Products?

Hello everyone!! Well, I love a good bubble bath, and I just had my birthday and got some birthday money, and the PHILOSOPHY bath products look and sound AMAZING. Has anyone tried them? And if so are they good?

Re: PHILOSOPHY Products?

All Philosophy bath gels/creams are great.  I love Amazing Grace, Pure Grace and Fresh Cream.  The olive oil body scrubs are also amazing for exfoliation.

Anonymous Insider

I LOVE Fresh Cream. I use their lotion and the perfume (i...

I LOVE Fresh Cream. I use their lotion and the perfume (in the roller ball). I'm planning on getting the body wash today, since I'm out of the Ulta Birthday Cake now lol.

I have the huge amazing grace bottle which triples as a s...

I have the huge amazing grace bottle which triples as a shampoo, bath & shower gel. So far only used it for showers & it smells great & is very smooth 👍

I never tried them as shampoos or bubble baths, but as shower gels they're pretty good. I love exploring their different "flavors," like hot buttered rum and hot cocoa.

I just realized that Philosophy's Tiramisu shampoo/body gel/bubble bath smells like Tootsie Rolls!

RE: PHILOSOPHY Products?

I tried the raspberry bubble bath and it was no good no bubbles at all only smells really good bad for me
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing