cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Bath & Body

Mango products

Do you know where can i find any Mango products 

Re: Mango products

@Maxence29 Sephora sells a fresh Sugar Hydrating Lip Balm Mango that looks interesting. 

@Maxence29 Target has a mango lime body lotion.  It smells yummy.  They also have a scrub, shower gel , bar soap, hand cream and some other products I can't remember.   The brand is Beloved.

Do I? Of courseeee! Ancient Cosmetics!! If you have a FB, I’d go follow them there so you can watch for sales because they change every few days and are always 40-50% off. I have their bar soap, whipped soap, scrub and polish, too. Oh and body spray! Their lip scrub is also yummy! I haven’t bought anything I dislike from them! I buy from them using the Shop app so I can get the cash points and all of the shipping updates. 

Shipping took 6 days for a 21 item order that was heavy as heck. The body butter is solid and full, not piped in like cupcake icing and no air pockets. I definitely recommend ordering before it gets too warm out because butters can melt! 

Tip: Warm the butter up by rubbing it in your hands before applying to body. It goes on way easier. 

They’re black owned/family owned and have pretty much all 5 star reviews online. They restock items fast, too! 

Enjoy! 🫶🏼

image.jpg

Hum, I know of Ciaté London Burst Hydrating Lip Oil Mango & Lime and #LANEIGE BTS | Amorepacific Lip Sleeping Mask Lip & Pop Edition Set had a mango flavour, beyond that no, what are you looking for exactly? @Maxence29 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • image.jpg
testing