Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Bath & Body
|

Lip scrubs?

Anyone know any good lip scrubs? I need a really really good one my lips are superrr chapped

RE: Lip scrubs?

you can make one with almond oil , sugar, crushed oat, big salt crushed it will taste great with a bit of maple syrup;)

I like the lush ones but find they dry in the pot quicker then I’d like them to. I like to use honey, coconut oil or even a little bit of banana as put it all over my lips. Then add sugar and use a toothbrush (I bought a toothbrush that’s meant for babies because they’re small and soft) and I use it I. Circular motions for about 30 seconds- to a minute. Then I rinse and use the intensive lip recovery lip balm from vasaline and apply that. My lips look exfoliated, fresh, moisturizer and even a little more full when I do that!

Jeffree Star has great ones

Honestly I wouldn’t waste your money to buy any.. you can make at home! Melt down chapstick and put in dry coffee grounds... pour carefully back into tube of chapstick and stick in freezer. Same with plumpers except add cinnamon oil.. I’m not sure of all the ingredients but these are things you can definitely make yourself! A lot cheaper.

Just now seeing this lol but yeah all of the ones I bought aren’t worth crap so yeah I’ll definitely try this out! Thank you so much!! 🙂

I really like Tarte sugar Exfoliating Scrub. I then follo...

I really like Tarte sugar Exfoliating Scrub. I then follow up with Laniege Lip Sleeping mask

I have tried "Sara Happ"! It's difficult to find but you can order it from her web site. I think you can get it on Amazon or QVC! It's they're the best lip products I've ever used! I wish Sephora would have them!!!

I’ll check it out! Thanks!!

RE: Re: Lip scrubs?

I’ve tried Lush’s but it doesn’t work for me 😩 , but I’ll definitely try a homemade one lol

Bite beauty has a brown sugar exfoliating scrub that is a...

Bite beauty has a brown sugar exfoliating scrub that is ahhhhmazing! plus you can follow it with their agavr balm to keep the chapped skin from returning.
10 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing