Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Bath & Body
|

L'Occitane - worth it?

I'm thinking about purchasing a L'Occitane haul since skincare products are worth double points right now. I sampled the shower oil and almond milk lotion and loved both - the fragrance was so nice. 

Do y'all think the products are worth the price tag? Looking for help on making the decision to purchase or pass.

Re: L'Occitane - worth it?

@ContouringinTX I agree with everyone else! L’Occitane is so worth it! Everything I’ve tried I’ve absolutely loved! My favorites are the Shower oil and the Supple Skin Oil. I have pretty dry and sometimes irritated skin, and the L’Occitane products have been such a life saver! 

RE: L'Occitane - worth it?

@CountouringinTX I hope you grabbed some items! Loccitane has saved my skin this winter. I officially can never live without the Almond Shower Oil, Almond Spray Body Oil, Almond Milk Lotion and their Shea ButterBody Cream. It’s completely worth every single penny. My favorite is the shower oil. It’s just such a lovely touch while your showering as well as shaving.

RE: L'Occitane - worth it?

Love all of the products you have named! Especially shower oil!!!

L'Occitane - worth it?

I love their foot cream, keeps my feet smooth and soft even in Winter.

@ContouringinTX I love their Shea Cleansing Oil and the 20% Shea Hand Cream. The oil is my HG cleanser and the hand cream is one of the few hand creams that doesn’t make my hands feel greasy or like it hasn’t absorbed. 

I've loved almost everything I've tried from L'Occitane... I used the Almond Shower Oil and Almond Milk Lotion for awhile, but I go through a LOT of lotion and need something very, very rich for my dry winter skin so couldn't justify the repurchase of those.

I swear by their 20% shea butter hand cream though (just the plain kind, not the rose/peony/etc. ones) and now they've come out with the 25% hand balm. I keep a large 150 mL tube at my work desk and it's the only thing that actually moisturizes my hands. That one is worth the money as an entire tube lasts me almost a year if I keep it at work. I keep mini tubes in my purse.

I also use their pure shea butter for lips and when my legs are too dry and need moisture beyond just my regular body lotion. The tin has last me a long, long time as I don't use much at a time. 

@ContouringinTX I love L'occitane Lemon Verbena lotion, soap and bath gel. Their hand cream and body products are definitely worth it. I've never used any of their skincare products so I can't comment on them. I agree with some of the earlier posts about giving it a try.

@ContouringinTX - Since you love the samples, including the scent, then you know you'll use the full sizes.  This may sound funny, but I have a cleanser that I love, including the scent.  I look forward to using it every morning because it feels nice on my skin and puts me in a good mood.  Oh, it costs $72.00 a bottle!  I just make sure to buy it when Sephora has its 20% off sale.

I absolutely love all their products and so does my husband and mom.  Their products are definitely worth the price and anything you get from them won't disappoint.

Anonymous Insider

@ContouringinTX the shower oil is a staple in my bathroom during the fall and winter; it does a great job of keeping my skin moisturized and soft; doubles up as a shaving gel too!

@Anonymous That's part of the reason I was justifying it - I read that it can double as shaving cream, which means I'm saving money and space on a separate shaving cream. 

@ContouringinTX I agree with @lipstick4soul for the price of their skincare you can get something better. But if you still want to try them and you live close to outlet mall they have outlet locations and usually have good deals there. Also they always have samples even in outlets and good GWPs. 

Oh! Great tip @katkapivarci. Thank you - I do live reasonably close to an outlet mall and didn't even think about giving that a try!

I absolutely think the body products are worth the money. In my opinion, the facial skincare is nice but expensive for what it is. 

Anonymous Insider

I agree @lipstick4soul

@ContouringinTX, the shower oil is wonderful! Great for dry skin!

This is the convincing that I need! Definitely struggling with dryness right now, so if this will help, I'm in.

16 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 63 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
testing