Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Bath & Body
|

In Shower Moisturizers

What is your go to in shower moisturizer/oil? I have been alternating between the Nivea, Glossier, and Olay ones. I have been wanting to try the Hanni Splash Salve In-Shower Body Moisture Treatment 8.8 oz / 260.3 mL and the Kate McLeod Unscented Stone Solid Body Moisturizer 3.5 oz / 100 g Has anyone tried these and what is your personal favorite?

Re: In Shower Moisturizers

@AshleyEstelle I don't have a rec for you but if you try any of these, definitely come back with your thoughts on what you found!

@AshleyEstelle a fun product is Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel .  It has that classic scent the brand is known for.

@AshleyEstelle   I echo the recommendation of @SportyGirly125 with the L'Occitane Cleansing And Softening Refillable Shower Oil With Almond Oil . It's absolutely lovely.

I had my eye on both of those for a while but chose against it just for the cost vs amount I get and chose to try out some others first.
I really like the Dove ones too, it's only 2nd to the Naturium Glow Getter shower oil and the L'Occitane one mentioned already.
I have found that using oil based sugar scrubs have done wonders for moisturizing in shower. I love the Nubian Heritage ones, and am seeing if I can find anything equally as good.

I'm interested in the Olay ones and plan to test one out soon. The Nivea ones I can't remember it being amazing when I used it years ago. I am surprised by how good the St Ives Shea Butter and Oatmeal body wash is actually as well, not as good as the oils, but a good 2nd.
No matter what I use, my best thing for my skin is to follow up with any toner immediately after shower and lock it in with a mixture of pure shea butter and any moisturizer I have on hand for the body. Game changer for my skin.

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing