Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Bath & Body
|

Cuticle Help!!!!

Hey all! I have awful cuticles -- always peeling. I am wondering if anyone has tips on how to prevent this from happening? I have used OPI cuticle serum and it helped some but didn't fix the problem.

Hi beauty! Sorry to hear about your cuticle problems. I w...

Hi beauty! Sorry to hear about your cuticle problems. I would recommend getting a small tube of lotion the benefits hands and nails(Caudalie or L'Occitane comes to mind) to carry around with you and apply whenever you are able and rub it into your cuticles, because of the consistency you don't have to worry about spillage in your bag. At home I would go for Josie Maran argan oil and rub that into your nail bed as it contains vitamin E & essential fatty acids. If you really want to kick it up, get a Sephora Collection Handmask a couple of times a month.
Anonymous Insider

Re: Cuticle Help!!!!

It sounds to me that you have dry cuticles and I know coconut oil and the Jessica Phenomen oil are meant to be really good for this. It will help to get the moisture and nutrients into your cuticles but as a bonus it also strengthen the nails.

I would massage the oil into your cuticles every night before you go to sleep and you don't need to use a lot of the oil. Also if you suffer with dry hands they are good for that too.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing