Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Bath & Body

Brazilian Bum Bum Cream

Has anyone seen any benefits with the Brazilian Bum Bum cream in regards to skin tightening? And if so, how long do the effects last. Does it also help with cellulite? Or is there a more effective cream out there.

I absolutely love the Bum Bum Cream! Alike @darlyndar I a...

I absolutely love the Bum Bum Cream! Alike @darlyndar I am addicted to the delicious scent. Personally, I also enjoy the subtle "glow" that it gives. The first few times I used the product, I could feel a slight tightening of sorts but it was barely noticeable and disappeared quickly. It wasn't an immediate result but with regular use (I use it every other day or so) it does seem to plump and give a smoother appearance to skin. Similar to the gradual effectiveness, the results are also dissipate gradually when abstaining. It is unknown to me at this time if the Bum Bum Cream helps mask the appearance of cellulite but I would love to know the answer to that particular concern. If it's worth noting, I recently started applying Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin cream to my chest and hips at night as to try and repair as well as ward off stretch marks. I've got to say that the results after a little over a week (for me personally anyway) were beyond expectation! I hope the community responses help answer your question! 💋

RE: Brazilian Bum Bum Cream

I use the ENTIRE line. With continued use, you will see tightening and will notice it go back once you stop using the product. I personally use it because I’m obsessed with the smell but my friends have definitely seen a noticeable difference in smoothness.
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing