Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Bath & Body
|

Body care

• Can someone recommend a body wash and a body scrub that smells good and expensive 😩?
Tags:

Re: Body care

*The one i am recommending is not from sephora*
My favorite body wash is the dove deep moisture.. it is very gentle, lightly scented and it goes on very smoothly. It is only 10 dollars for a big bottle. Hope this helps!

i am now editing this and just noticed you wanted one that smells good. The one i recommended is lightly scented but dove has many other washes that smell good

@Gigidor REN Clean Skincare Atlantic Kelp and Magnesium Salt Anti-Fatigue Exfoliating Body Scrub 11.2 oz/ 330 mL 

Korres body wash. They have a bunch of different scents and you can get them on sale at Skin Store. 

@Gigidor My favorite scrub is the Nécessaire The Body Exfoliator - With Bamboo Charcoal Fragrance Free - it’s not too harsh or gentle and I love that it’s not a tub so what doesn’t get in. In terms of body washes The Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel smells so amazing and I also like the philosophy ones! 

I’m not sure what’s expensive for you, but if you’re looking for a cheaper option the SEPHORA COLLECTION Bubble Bath & Shower Gel Monoi line is nice! 

Thanks 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing