cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Bath & Body
|

Best Oils For Bath & Body?

Hello everyone! 

It's been a while since I've posted on this amazing community, throughout the last year or so I've grown quite obsessed with body oils and I'm currently on the hunt to find the perfect one/s for 1) post shaving 2) toning/firming and 3) a general "run of the mill" full-body oil. 

I've tried quite a few thus far and am super interested in what the rest of the community sees as their favorite go-to's when it comes to body oils! 🙂 

Re: Best Oils For Bath & Body?

I've been exploring different body oils lately and I'm on the lookout for recommendations! Specifically, I'm searching for a body oil to use after shaving to soothe and hydrate my skin. I'm interested in finding one that helps with toning and firming, targeting areas that could use a little extra love. Lastly, I'm in need of a go-to full-body oil for everyday use to keep my skin soft and moisturized.

https://isitcool.co.uk/

@BenjaminElijah I loved this 

IMG_1364.png

Also L'Occitane Smoothing and Firming Almond Supple Skin Body Oil 

Bio oil and Kopari coconut oil

@QueenMarceline I don't have a recommendation for a body oil post shaving .  For Toning I like Clarins Tonic Body Firming & Toning Treatment Oil 3.4 oz/ 100 mL .

For general everyday use I love L'Occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil .

@CorgiMommy Thank you so much for the suggestion, so far everything Ive tried from Clarins I've liked but I wasn't even aware they had a toning oil. 

Ps. LOVE your username and photo, corigs are so stinkin' cute. ❤️

@QueenMarceline thanks , I have been a corgi fan forever. 

@QueenMarceline L'Occitane Smoothing and Firming Almond Supple Skin Body Oil 

Bio Oil

Caster Oil found at places like Whole Foods

Aura Cacia Sweet Almond Skin Care Oil found on Amazon

REN Clean Skincare Atlantic Kelp and Microalgae Anti-Fatigue Toning Body Oil 3.3 oz/ 100 mL 

Tatcha Mini Hinoki Hydrating Body Oil 1 oz / 30 mL 

@SportyGirly125 Hey! I don't know if I ever followed up with you but I ended up picking up the Tatcha Mini Hinoki Hydrating Body Oil 1 oz / 30 mL during my last TATCHA haul along with Tatcha Mini Hinoki Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash 1.7 oz / 50 mL and Tatcha Hinoki Body Milk Lotion 4.5 oz / 132 mL within a set of minis and I absolutely adore the oil (and honestly, the entire line). 

This oil is truly so uniquely scented and lightweight, I absolutely love using it especially in the mornings and I'm definitely going to need to purchase the larger size this Black Friday. Thank you so much for the amazing recommendation! ❤️ 

@QueenMarceline @Yay so glad to hear you are loving it. 

@SportyGirly125 Thanks so much for these awesome recommendations, I actually (shockingly) have not tried any of these yet despite hearing a ton of great things about the L'Occitane Almond Oil.

The Tatcha seems super interesting to me as well, how do you like the scent?

@QueenMarceline @The Tatcha one has a very soothing Woody but not pine scent. Very serene and calming. I also like Kopari coconut oil. 

@SportyGirly125 wow that seems like a perfect body oil for the morning and before a yoga session... I think I'm sold.

11 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • IMG_1364.png
testing