Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Bath & Body
|

Best Aluminum Free Deodorant?

Anyone have any recommendations on a good Aluminum Free deodorant? I wasn't a fan of the Necessaire!

Re: Best Aluminum Free Deodorant?

As others have posted, I like Salt & Stone, or a company called Routine (from Calgary, but I believe they sell at some Whole Foods stores). 

Hi @MissTiffyT  I like Glossier's deodorant, which is aluminum free. It is one of the only "natural" deodorants I've tried that actually lasts all day for me. I personally like the Glossier You scent, but it comes in a couple others too as well as unscented. It's not available at Sephora, but I get it direct from Glossier's site. For a less expensive option, I also like Crystal magnesium deodorant, which is also aluminum free and you can get it at CVS. It comes in several different scents, but I have only tried the lavender & rosemary so far.

Salt & Stone are nice deodorants and they even have body mists and washes that match the scents!! Another option I like that isn't a Sephora product is the Dr. Teals deodorants. Both of these brands don't leave a residue and have nicer smells than the Necassaire imo!

Here's my fav from Salt & Stone. I don't usually wear aluminum-free deodorants, but when I have worn these I wasn't disappointed.

Salt & Stone Black Rose & Oud Extra-Strength Aluminum-Free Deodorant 2.6 oz / 75 g 

I was wondering about Salt & Stone! Thanks so much!

@MissTiffyT I have tried 2 scents from

salt and stone and if you are active it doesn’t block the sweat smell. 

I know a lot of people don’t like it but I love native deodorant especially the scent midnight jasmine 

Thank you!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing