Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Bath & Body
|

Are Quai Products Good?

Hello, I really want to try out the Ouai shampoo, conditioner, and hair mask, but they are very expensive. Does anyone know if they are genuinely good products and worth my money? I see many great reviews, but most of them are from the company. Thank you.

Re: Are Quai Products Good?

Tagging @CookieGirl1 as she recently commented on another thread. 

@Danitheplatypus  I use quite a bit of their products including OUAI Mini Wave Spray 1.7 oz/ 50 mL  OUAI Treatment Mask for Thick Hair 8 oz/ 236 mL OUAI Detox Shampoo  OUAI Cleansing Scalp & Body Sugar Scrub 8.8 oz/ 250 g  I find fit my hair all the products work so well for me. The hair mask leaves my hair super soft. The wave spray is a summer essential for me. I like to air dry my hair and this spray doesn’t leave my hair crunchy. 

Thank you for telling me!

@Danitheplatypus I really enjoy the OUAI Detox Shampoo and I really like it. I have tried samples of another Ouai shampoo and conditioner. I like the scent of their products. 

@Danitheplatypus I totally second the recommendation of the OUAI Detox Shampoo that @Mellmars1185 made; I use it once or twice per week because it really makes my hair feel clean without being entirely stripped.  Granted, I always follow it up with a hydrating conditioner but I find that it really helps both my hair AND my scalp.

I've tried the OUAI Fine Hair Shampoo and the OUAI Treatment Mask for Fine and Medium Hair 8 oz/ 236 mL and unfortunately neither of those worked for my hair but of course YMMV.

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing