cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|
Anonymous Insider

light to medium coverage foundation or moisturizer without orange tone

(I have 2 different IQ's, 2Y06 and slightly darker 4Y08)

Need product for light coverage of slightly yellow-toned combination skin with redness in parts of Tzone.  Used to use Bobbi Brown oil-free foundation, which was discontinued.  Laura Mercier equivalent (tinted moisturizer, Nude) is a little light.

Instore makeover suggested NARS radiant moisturizer, in St. Moritz (medium with yellow undertone). FYI I got powder sun block that may help stickiness of my face in hot weather.  NARS had good coverage, but when I got home my face looked too orange.  Thought I'd ask for help before going back to store and trying other NARS colors (perhaps Groenland lt med with pink/peach undertone).

Comments?

Re: light to medium coverage foundation or moisturizer without orange tone

Hey @Anonymous I'm not sure about the correct shade, but I'm using the Estee Lauder Double Wear Nude, which is a light-medium coverage foundation that doesn't run too yellow or orange. The colour IQ results aren't 100% accurate. If there is a foundation whose colour you find 'perfect match' you can find the Colour IQ colour of that shade and then see which foundations have the same colour. Hope this helps!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing