cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|
Anonymous Insider

Transmen 2nd puberty

Prior to transitioning, my skin was flawless. Into my first year, my skin became drier, dull and frequent breakouts. I tried acne creamed and washes and they made it worse. So I now use Kiehls daily face wash, moisturizer and witch hazel as a toner. My face is clear again but still uneven and not much of a glow. Open to suggestions but preferably from anyone that’s taking HRT. Thanks 

Re: Transmen 2nd puberty

DaddyCub wrote:

Prior to transitioning, my skin was flawless. Into my first year, my skin became drier, dull and frequent breakouts. I tried acne creamed and washes and they made it worse. So I now use Kiehls daily face wash, moisturizer and witch hazel as a toner. My face is clear again but still uneven and not much of a glow. Open to suggestions but preferably from anyone that’s taking HRT. Thanks 

Personally, I'm not on HRT but I would recommend exfoliating with some type of acid if your skin isn't sensitive (maybe glycolic or lactic acid; gentler than glycolic acid) also you could look for a moisturizer that gives you a dewy look! I've heard the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea does exactly that (gives you that glow). Best of luck! ❤️

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing