Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Skin Recommendations

Hey!! Iโ€™m a teen and I for the most part have very clear skin! The only problem Iโ€™m noticing is I have lots of acne on my hair line and no matter what I do it wonโ€™t go away. Pls give any advice or recommendations you have! ๐Ÿ˜

Re: Skin Recommendations

Hey! So around the hairline often gets missed. Between any hair care products and skin care products it gets it all. Get some toner and use it around your hairline, donโ€™t be afraid to get it in your hair. Toner helps clean out your pours of product and dirt and grime so not only will it help prevent but itโ€™ll help shrink the acne and pours as well. Any toner will do just get what is in your budget, lots available through Sephora or drugstores.
And for the exfoliation reply that will work as well just be careful to not over exfoliate and to follow with moisturizer. 

Hello! Do you have any recommendations for toners? I already have one but would like to know if there are better ones for acne.

I used to have acne near my hairline too and i lowkey still do ๐Ÿฅฒ.  your hair products can be a factor that causes acne on that area, i recommend that exfoliating at least 1-2x a week! Hope this helps !!

Thank you so much!! Any specific exfoliants your recommend??

Peach slices salicylic acid exfoliant really helped me! The Ordinary Mini Glycolic Acid 7% Exfoliating Toner 3.38 oz / 100 ml has also been helping me a lot. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing