Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Should I replace my Clarisonic with a Foreo device?

I have been using a Clarisonic with the acne brush head attached on a daily basis for nearly 4 years now and have had amazing results. I was super devastated to find out Clarisonic is no longer available through Sephora, but I’ve been thinking about replacing it with something new for my routine!

I’ve had afew people recommend the Foreo to me, has anyone else used this device and if so, what has your experience been like?

As someone who suffered with cystic acne for 10+ years before finding a routine that worked well for me, I am terrified of change in my skincare routine! However, I also realize that change can be good, especially as I enter my 30s! With that being said, I want to try to be as open as possible to trying new cleansing devices and hopefully find an amazing replacement that will serve me just as well as my Clarisonic has!

Re: Should I replace my Clarisonic with a Foreo device?

There are other devices by other brands similar to the Clarisonic, ill Google and be back.

Ok, i couldnt find the device i was looking for, i thought Clarins had one of those, but maybe they dont sell it anymore.

Anyway you could Google "Clarisonic device dupes" and check reviews. 

Good luck 🙂

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing