Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

SPF Foundation for Summer!

Can anyone recommend skin tints/foundations that have a natural finish and have at least SPF 30, and wonโ€™t break me out as I have acne prone sensitive skin. looking for some summer makeup! Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿผ

Re: SPF Foundation for Summer!

Have you seen either of these before?? @Seliya 

Dr. Jart+ Cicapair โ„ข Tiger Grass Camo Drops Color Corrector SPF 35 1 oz / 30 mL 

Dr. Jart+ Cicapairโ„ข Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 1.7 fl. oz/ 50 mL 

I think you'd want too investigate then in-store, to see if you like the look or feel of them before purchasing. 

hi!! i have acne prone skin too, and im dealing with it currently for like two years and all. this product im going to suggest is not sold at sephora unfortunately but at ulta it is! it is called tarte babassu foundcealer! it is foundation  in that has spf 20 and the coverage is AMZIN! i pair it with mac studio fix powder and elf blush:) lmk if you try it and how it is! yeah its a bit pricey i swear its worth it ive repurchased like 3 times ok enjoy lmk!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Hi girl ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿผ

Unfortunately, we donโ€™t have Ulta in Canada and I cannot find that product on the Canadian Tarte website (and US website doesnโ€™t let me ship here!) ๐Ÿ˜ž 

Maybe if I make a trip to the US soon, Iโ€™ll pick it up!

omg that sucks!!! sorry๐Ÿ˜ญ

Thank you, will check these out! ๐Ÿ˜Š

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing