Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Rosacea

Hi everybody! I have rosacea and I need help to figure out what would be the best skincare routine for me cause I can’t seem to find the right one!🫶🏻

Tags:

Re: Rosacea

I second working with a derm first - you'll have better results with medical treatments developed specifically for the skin condition. I have rosacea and use Winlevi and a sulphur face wash (both prescription) daily. I use the Skinfix barrier+ Strengthening and Moisturizing Triple Lipid-Peptide Refillable Cream with B-L3 3 oz... and Skinfix Barrier+ Triple Lipid-Hyaluronate Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL as well but those products alone aren't enough to address my rosacea. I also started using a red light (just a random one off Amazon) and that's actually helped with redness and irritation a ton!

Re: Rosacea

I would really recommend reaching out to your doctor or dermatologist @jooeellle33. They can direct you to the best items to try and they know your own individual unique skin.

You can ask them about brands like Tower 28 or Skinfix, which my sensitive Rosacea prone skin has found really helpful. But just because it worked for me, won't necessarily mean they will work for you.

Also anything rich in ceramides has been very helpful, if your researching things to use and try I would recommend it for sure.

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing