Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin

Moisturizers that work with differin?

Hi everyone,

I have been battling acne scars for years now and have finally been prescribed Differin by my dermatologist and I’m going to start this week. I haven’t used this before and heard it would be drying. Just looking for some good moisturizer recommendations that might combat the dryness that comes with it. I naturally have combo (dehydrated) skin. I am also allergic to artificial fragrances (especially the ones that smell so much like perfume). Also, if you could suggest a serum that would help give my skin a bit of a dewy look that would be awesome. All products under $70. Thank you so much. ☺️❤️

Ps. I’ve been looking into the banana soufflé cream as I’ve seen it being suggested by James Welsh.

Re: Moisturizers that work with differin?

Hey, honestly you should go to Walmart and pick up the ponds dry skin cream. Worked wonders when I was using retin + it’s cheap ... tatcha has a dewy serum and the glow recipe serum drops! 

Re: Moisturizers that work with differin?

Thank you, I was actually looking into the glow recipe drops!❤️ Any idea if the ponds cream contains fragrance? I usually stay away from drugstore since most of them contain perfume like fragrance. 😣

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing