Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin

Light therapy for acne?

Has anyone tried red or blue light therapy for acne? Any recommendations for budget friendly devices?

Re: Light therapy for acne?

I loved light therapy for my inflammatory acne as well as my regular acne. I first had it when I was getting laser treatments done and then later had it as a part of regular facials. It made a huge difference, especially with the inflammation! I have also been looking at buying one. Definitely a worth while tool to spend some money on. Cheaper in the long run than getting it done professionally all of the time. 

actually just started blue light therapy. i’ve only been once but going back actually tomorrow. i’ve seen some results but my esthetician also uses a high requency tool that somewhat zapps my acne away, and i feel like that is also a big part of why i’m slowly beginning to clear up. would definitely try because i’ve only heard great things about it but you def will have to go more than one time

@Adi2023  I use red and blue light therapy and I find my breakouts are minimal since starting. I also found a great routine that seems to work with my skin too. I use Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare DRx SpectraLite™ FaceWare Pro  it’s not budget friendly if you look at the price but I think it’s more of an investment. I use mine daily! You could check on Amazon and see if they have a cheaper version but I love the one I have!! 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing