Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Helping your acne

I wanna give you the right products for your acne journey. I had very bad stubborn acne for a long time but once I started using Cerave products my whole acne journey started to change my skin turned clear and healthy  in a month. I recommend the acne foaming cream cleanser, it clears, pimples, blackheads and prevents new acne. It maintains the skin barrier and leaves the skin feeling comfortable. It has 4% benzyl peroxide. It’s the best treatment you can find if you have stubborn acne like me. Just cleanse in the morning and In the night for the best skin results. I hope this helps you overcome your acne

Re: Helping your acne

Hey I have Solution i suffered from the same acne problem, I did not know that Vitamin C had all the benefits that everyone talks about, until I got tired of seeing my face with pimples and spots all over my face, I bought several brands of products and honestly I did not see any results , so I decided to believe in a not very well known brand, but it was the solution to my problem, it's an Organic vitamin c, this product literally changed my skin for the better, my skin is simply wonderful, ahhh and before I forget I'll let you know the link here of the product and the price is great I bought one and got another ---

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing