Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Have the Clinique Acne Solutions kit?

Have you tried the new Clinique Acne Solutions kit? Do you love it? Tell your experience with the kit or ask questions here.

See the kit> http://bit.ly/kRVcXE 

Tags:
Anonymous Insider

Re: Have the Clinique Acne Solutions kit?

OMG, i really recommend this, i used to have a lot of acne, but in a massive way, a friend of mine recommended this product to me, i started using it, the third day of use... i noticed that my face was clean of everything, it was amazing!, this product totally words it!

Anonymous Insider

Love this kit! Even though I only bought it yesterday. I originally came to buy another anti acne kit, but it wasn't available, so I went with this one. I already use clinique 3 step regimen for combo/oily skin which worked fine for me. I don't know what caused the appearance of those tiny bumps on my forehead and some blemishes around my chin area, but after almost a month I decided that I need a special anti acne regime ( even though at the store I was told I don't have an acne)... I saw the results in the morning already! I really liked the softness of the foam which I used with my clarisonic brush. The toner stung a little and I was afraid to find my face in flakes in the morning...nothing like that! After the moisturizer from this kit I actually used my dramatically different moisturizing gel from my usual regime and my skin looked so different in the morning. All in all, I think there is no need to wait for the first results more than 2-3 days. If you don't see them, then it is probably not your product and you'd better try something else. And there is so much to choose from!!! I think I spent around 30-40 minutes comparing products, reading the reviews on my phone , studying the ingredients, and questioning the assistants...very happy about my final choice . I love you, Sephora and special thanks to your wonderful assistants !

I had purchased the acne solutions kit.  I use mine in the morning.  I don't use the foam cleanser anymore.  I prefer Philosophy's cleanser.  I do love the toner and moisturizing treatment.  During my teens and early 20's, I was using clearasil.  It worked so well for me, but it was 10% benzoyl peroxide.  As I moved into my mid 20's, it started to dry out my skin a lot and my skin peeled and got red.  I stopped using it even though it was keeping my skin clear because it was so drying even with every other day use.  After I stopped using it, I tried various other products, but nothing worked very well.....Then I saw the clinique acne solutions kit at sephora and picked it up!  The moisturizing treatment has benzoyl peroxide in it, but it is a lower strength and is formulated in a moisturizer so my skin has not dried out at all.  Between using the acne solutions, the philosophy cleaner, and the clarisonic mia, my skin is clearer than ever!

Anonymous Insider

I LOVE this kit!  I am 27 with combo/oily skin and prone to redness.  I have had mild acne since my teens and never could find anything to keep it at bay.  Mostly I had blackheads and large pores.  Every acne thing I tried either dried me out/made me red or didn't do anything.   My friend loves this set so I decided what could it hurt.  I ONLY use it at night as my acne isn't that bad, and a different morning regiman.  The face wash is great, my skin feels clean but not dry at all.  Toner feels nice as long as I don't go over any area of my face more than once.  The moisturizer is the best I think, a little goes a long way and I keep it mostly in my T-zone(oily area).  It can sometimes tingle for a minute once I put it on but it soaks right in and in the morning my face looks flawless!  It even takes care of my redness.  For summer I haven't had any issues of it drying me out, if it looks like it might I can use a heavier moisturizer in the morning or add a serum at night.  My husband started using it at night as well after seeing the difference in my skin.  I love this kit and recommend to try it.  

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing