Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

HOW I GOT CLEAR SKIN

I have combination to oily skin and have mild acne. I've tried literally everything to get rid of my acne, changed my diet, went through so many face washes, herbal peeling (helps a lot with acne scars not acne) but it all just didn't work. I've been using the Burt's Bees Daily Facial Cleanser and i rate that a 7 out of 10. It worked better than my other face washes, PROS: it was moisturizing and didn't try out my skin, it smelt great, all natural, $8.00

CONS: didn't clear up ll of my acne just some

But have found the holy grail of face washes, The Philosophy Purity All In One Facial Cleanser! I have never seen faster results. I bought it on December 9 and have been using it once in the mornings and once at night. In the first week of using it my acne has rapidly clearing up. I was very surprised by the results of just one week. Not only that but it removes your makeup like a dream!

PROS: Clears up acne, fast results, removes makeup about 90% of it, skin feels super clean.

CONS: the price is expensive, 8 oz bottle lasts for 1 1/2 months to 2 months and costs 24$

I definitely would recommend the Philosophy Purity All In One Facial Cleanser. I will also keep You updated on the results! 

Anonymous Insider

RE: HOW I GOT CLEAR SKIN

What I do is i buy selsun blue (it's a dandruff shampoo) and put it on my T-zone and anywhere with spots of acne like a mask and leave it on for 15 minutes then wash off. After 3 years of trying different products this has worked the best and a bottle (will last a while) is only $13.
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing