cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Dry skin

Hi.

im new here and nice to be a part of this comunity.

I have very dry skin,after that i was cured from acne.

what products can u recomend for my skin type.

for example moisturizing,spf and all the rutine that will help my skin.

thanks in advance

Re: Dry skin

I am currently enjoying The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydrating Serum, innisfree Green Tea Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum 2.7 oz / 80 mL, and First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair® Cream Intense Hydration. These have been excellent additions for keeping my dry skin hydrated and clear. I also recommend the Caudalie Grape Water Moisturizing Face Mist 6.7 oz/ 200 mL for keeping up moisture throughout the day. This mist goes really well over makeup and doesn't make it look like you've been sweating or glossed your face. Really easy to use throughout the day wherever you are especially with the option of buying the smaller sizes. 

I can also say that Tatcha has great creams, but if you are acne-prone, be aware that some find these creams can break you out. I used the Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating Moisturizer and while I did get incredible hydration benefits, it then started breaking me out after continued use (about a week). As soon as I stopped using it and switched moisturizers, I stopped breaking out. Really unfortunate. I'd suggest a trial size or a sample packet for trying it out first to see if you will break out before buying a full size. 

For daytime, my three favorite sunscreens at different price points  are innisfree Daily UV Defense Invisible Broad Spectrum SPF 36 Sunscreen 3.38 oz / 100 mL , Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare All-Physical Lightweight Wrinkle Defense Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30 1.7 oz/ 50 mL or belif The True Cream - Aqua Bomb Sunscreen 2-in-1 SPF 50 and Moisturizer 

Some of my favorite moisturizers are Drunk Elephant Lala Retro™ Nourishing Whipped Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL , Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating Moisturizer or Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin™ Skin Barrier Moisturizing Cream 1.7 oz / 50 mL 

You can also add a vitamin c to your daytime routine like Paula's Choice C15 Vitamin C Super Booster 0.67 oz / 20 ml 

For nighttime, I would use an exfoliator 1-3x a week such as Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant 8 oz / 236 mL or

Sunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One AHA Lactic Acid Treatment 1 oz/ 30 mL  and then use a moisturizer daily

Hi!! An amazing moisturizer that would be so great to restore your skin and hydrate it would be the SkinFix restore gel. Let me know if u try it:))

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing