Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Breaking out bad....

I have spend so much money on skincare. I have been using Sunday Riley Luna oil for about a month I added in good Gene's. I've never broken out with good Gene's before. Now I have these huge bumps under my skin by the way they hurt bad and r white.  They r taken forever to come up. I have tried UFO oil to help. Now I dont know what to do... anyone else have this problem? Oh yeah I have oily comb skin. 

Re: Breaking out bad....

Hey, sorry to hear about your breakout. Perhaps the Luna oil and Good Genes don't interact well together on your skin, or it's the Luna oil. I looked at the ingredients for the Luna and noted citrus oils which can be irritating for some people (just something to keep in mind). I'd suggest scaling back your skincare until your skin calms down - no Luna, no UFO, no Genes. Then try using Luna and Genes on separate days, not together, and see what happens. One more note - between those three products there are a lot of different ingredients, so it can be difficult to tell who's the true culprit. Good Luck!

yeah I'm stopping all 3 tonight. I just hope this zits do...

yeah I'm stopping all 3 tonight. I just hope this zits dont leave me with more scars. I'm doing a re start on my face with babyfacial then using stuff I know that dont break me out. but I love what the Luna oil has done for wrinkles but cant be all used together. thanks.
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing