Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Best Micellar water?

I wanted to see which Micellar Water is the best that you have tried (that won’t break me me out) I wanted to get the Bioderma, but it’s only sold online. Let me know your thoughts! Also, I started a skincare page @zityoulater ❤️ for all things skin related, acne posts & some makeup thrown in there too. xo

Re: Best Micellar water?

I love Bioderma too! I got it from Riley Rose, but I’m not sure if they carry it on their website. I love that it’s sold in a lot of different sizes too. 

RE: Re: Best Micellar water?

THANK YOU!!

@cakescakes I didn't know it was sold at RR! I would love...

@CakesCakes I didn't know it was sold at RR! I would love to visit that store.

Re: @cakescakes I didn't know it was sold at RR! I would love...

@CookieGirl1 Yes! I was surprised when I saw it there too. That store is amazing and so fun. It can be overwhelming but I can’t walk-in without buying something. They have some great K-Beauty products too! 

Re: Best Micellar water?

I've only tried a few micellar waters--Simple, Garnier, and Bioderma--and honestly, I'm sold on the Bioderma.  It just worked significantly better than the others and I just ordered a couple of them the last time I placed an order so I won't run out for awhile :).

RE: Re: Best Micellar water?

Thank you! You sold me on it. Just purchased it off amazon!!! way more convenient than the other websites. thank you!!!!

@cglez37 I hope you like it!

@Cglez37 I hope you like it!
7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing