cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: March 2024 Edition!

GeorginaBT_0-1710882729830.png

Happy March, Beauty Insider Community! Iโ€™m eagerly jumping into spring colors, patterns, and trends. ๐ŸŒท You might see it reflected in a couple of my favorites this month! Iโ€™m also doing a bit of traveling later in March, so some of the multipurpose products Iโ€™ve been loving are especially going to come in handy when Iโ€™m forced to do some prioritized packing. ๐Ÿ˜…

Here are some of the products Iโ€™ve been reaching for (and will very much continue to reach for!) in March:

Your turn! Reply below and let Community know what makeup, skincare, hair, fragrance, and wellness goods youโ€™ve been turning to most this month. Weโ€™re all ears as we build our baskets for the Sephora Savings Eventโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘‚

Re: Monthly Favorites: March 2024 Edition!

Drunk Elephant TLC night serum ($134)

Dior Lip oil ($40) -I got my 5th this month-

Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream Moisturizer ($60)

March favorites ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ’š

IMG_5727.jpeg

I love sweet and fruity scents and these definitely don't disappoint!

The YSL palettes are beautiful - even the packaging is gorgeous! 

Inside the palettes:

Spoiler
C29309F3-F002-47BB-B4F6-EF9EBF8B5C8D.jpeg

@danielledanielle  Oh my gosh, I just love it! It's a luscious combination of sweet, creamy and tropical. ๐Ÿ๏ธ ๐Ÿฅญ

At first spray, I smell the sweet whipped musk and mango, and on dry down I smell more of the sweet, creamy, vanilla and mango-nectar come out. 

I think the only negative thing I have to say about it is that it doesn't last the whole day on me. 

@Shosh85 jealous those palettes are gorgeous 

Thanks so much @CorgiMommy! They're definitely a bit of a splurge for me, but I love them and have no regrets! ๐Ÿ˜

Those palettes are gorgeous @Shosh85!

Thanks so much @faeriegirl! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I recently picked up the Glow Recipe Mini Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner 1.35 oz/ 40 mL to test it out and it has closed my pores right up!

I'm also a fan of tarte Big Ego Mascara 0.23 fl oz/ 7 mL after I ran out of their surfer curl.

The The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Lash and Brow Serum has helped with some of the patches my eyelashes have started to get and it's also helped them thicken and grow!

@MaryAnneU that is I may have to try the lash serum. It is less costly then the one i use.

For now, I have two new hair favorites. 

I received a deluxe sample of this through Sephora- Oribe Gold Lust Dry Heat Protection Spray 

I recently purchased this and tried it tonight; another "love"- PATTERN by Tracee Ellis Ross Moisture Hair Milk 12 oz / 354.9 ml 

The Oribe Heat Protection Spray seems to have a lot of oils in it.  I used too much earlier this week, and my freshly washed hair looked greasy!  However, spraying it onto my hands first and then applying it to my hair works well for portion control (and keeps my bathroom floor from getting slippery from spraying straight from the bottle.)

The Pattern Hair Milk was a great surprise!  It has a light, fresh scent.  It isn't really a milk; it's a cream, and it is very moisturizing and defines curls some, not the most of any product I tried, but they stay soft.

@Ispend2much6 thanks for the review looking forward to trying the Oribe spray too

The Tower 28 mascara is one of my favorites too @itsaliwhyy!

That's definitely a nice mascara @itsaliwhyy 

Beautiful choices for you favorites this month @itsaliwhyy Thank you for sharing them ๐Ÿ’˜

I've heard great things about Tower 28 Beauty MakeWaves Lengthening + Volumizing Mascara ๐Ÿคฉ 

I recently had a Rouge reward and picked up Iris&Romeo Weekend Skin SPF 50 Instant Glow Tinted Mineral Sunscreen with Vitamin C + Niacinamide Un... since I was running low on primer. Itโ€™s a little less expensive than what I was using, so the re-buy value is better. Wow I love it! Iโ€™ve worn it barefaced, just a bit of concealer, and full foundation and itโ€™s great all three ways. I loved what I was using before, but I think itโ€™s been replaced. 

@alexasteph, I love it when that happens!

I know that these didn't just come out, BUT the Saie glowy super gel, and the Ordinary Niacinamide serum are BOMB!!!!!

Conversation Stats
Photos30
  • GeorginaBT_0-1710882729830.png
  • IMG_2211.jpeg
  • IMG_1993.jpeg
  • IMG_1465.jpeg
  • IMG_1468.jpeg
  • IMG_0489.jpeg
  • IMG_0111.jpeg
  • IMG_9614.jpeg
  • IMG_1352.jpeg
  • IMG_5341.jpeg